All reviews eco lodge outdoor shower luxury tents long drive seafood doesn t beautiful lake natural pool rooms are comfortable place is beautiful spent nights romantic weekend absolute luxury hidden gem very friendly and helpful staff three days his team
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

This was heavenly. The food was incredible. We had amazing seafood. The chef even cooked the fish we caught while here. The accommodation was stunning, each room had an in door and our door shower, and a private deck to watch the sunset. The owner was generous with his time and took us spear fishing twice during our week long stay. My kids rode horses, played pool, swam in the lake and swam in the pool. Everyone went to sleep exhausted. Our family had an amazingly relaxing visit. Highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2016

But ive i should have to stay in tented camps like this the rest of my life, i'l sign the contract!

Pros; To much to write down, ive i should have to name one it would be the stunning view.

Cons; Verly little to write down, ive i should have to name one it would be the quality of the food. Its good but not exceptional.

I think the picture tells the story.

The road to the tentedcamp is a dirt road. Its not a very difficult one, but as you can see (the pictures) sometimes it goes wrong. My advise, dont let your girlfriend drive, like i did ;)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016

It is a shame to stay in this place for only 1 night on your way North or South. Spend at least a full day here to unwind. The management offers many activities on the Lagoon, the pool is nice, the food is good, the surroundings are peaceful. Highly recommended. Enjoy the sunrise.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We visited Naara to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. It's low season so the place was empty the first evening. The luxury tent was comfortable with A/C and an inside and outside shower.
All the areas are well maintained and WiFi in the restaurant area is super fast!!
Activities include kayaking and paddle boarding, they also have a nice pool table at the bar area.
The food was amazing!! The waiter recommended "peixe Mantega" and it was fantastic, shrimp dishes were also great.
The masseuse Vania was great and staff were very nice.
Overall a great experience, highly recommended for a romantic getaway.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2016

The lodge is on the banks of the lagoon with an amazing view !! The rooms (tents) are very simple , a bit too simple to my taste !! The worse was that the nights are cold and they don´t have any kind of heater !! I froze during the night and of course I didn´t like it a bit !! The room doesn't have also any place to hang some clothes !
The paths have a kind of bamboo mats that are not very steady and for me they are even dangerous !!! This is not a lodge for people with any kind of walking problems ,even small ones !!!
The restaurant serves very simple food but of good quality !! The owner Pablo and the staff are very nice and efficient . The staff is almost all from the nearest village ( community ) ,very open and friendly and I liked them very much !! Although it was a little bit too simple for my taste I enjoy the view and the people !!

Room Tip: As the paths are very slippery ask a room near the restaurant !
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple