“Perfect!”

The Lodge Inn Restaurant
Price range: US$7 - US$33
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Lodge is open for lunch between noon and 2pm and for dinner between 6pm and 9pm Monday to Saturdays. Sundays and Bank Holidays we serve our full menu all day from 12noon until 8pm and in the Summer holidays we offer a reduced menu in the afternoons, Monday to Saturday. Serving a range of locally sourced Norfolk seafood and meats, our chefs use only the freshest produce to provide a diverse and interesting menu. Complemented by a large wine selection and a children's menu, the dining area offers something for everyone. Traditional roasts plus special dishes are available for the perfect Sunday lunch and special dietary requests are catered for with prior notice. Our extensive menus and the delights of our homemade desserts are certain to satisfy even the most discerning diner! Fish, Meat, Game or Vegetarian, our team of chefs at The Lodge love to produce them all giving you quality affordable food, served to a high standard using the freshest, local produce available. This can be seen in our seasonally changing menu and our Specials Board. Our pastry chef produces those homely classic puddings such as Bread & Butter Pudding, Treacle Tart, Apple Crumble, Sticky Toffee Pudding topped of course with traditional custard or local ice cream. Alternatively you could try a classic sundae and the list goes on for all those with a sweet tooth. Enjoy a bottle of wine by the fire, under the veranda or with a few pints of real ale in the bar whilst watching live sport on the big screen.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Grreat food and fabulous friendly staff in this now revamped restaurant! Dog friendly too! No wonder it's so popular now.... we will certainly be going back!

J S, General Manager at The Lodge Inn Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for your excellent review.

I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the staff and I hope we will be seeing you again soon.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We visited Norfolk in November 2017. The Lodge had a deal on for Norfolk week and we had a 3 course meal - the food was brilliant and presented well. The staff were so willing to help, welcoming and dog-friendly. The toilets and hallways were beautiful, felt 5 star all round.

1  Thank EKMoreland

Thank you for your wonderful review following your meal with us.

The Norfolk Restaurant week is a brilliant way for us to showcase The Lodge and I delighted that we did not disappoint.

I will be sure to pass on your kind comments and I hope it will not be too long until your next visit.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Dropped in for dinner one evening. There is an wide ranging menu and a good range of beers (always a bonus). The food was good and a reasonable price reflecting the quality of the offering.
The staff were friendly and welcoming and there is a good atmosphere. Booking recommended (we were lucky) and suggest aiming for earlier in the evening as service stops quite early.

1  Thank Peter D

Thank you for your 5/5 review of The Lodge Inn Restaurant.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed everything about your evening with us and I will be happy to pass on your kind comments to the staff.

We serve food 12pm-9pm Monday to Saturday and 12pm-8pm on Sunday and we always recommend booking as we get very busy.

I hope we will be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Despite having been to Hunstanton many times before this was our first time at The Lodge. The food and service was hard to fault, my only disappointment was that I was too full to try one of their yummy looking desserts. The meal was reasonably priced and good quality; however, the drinks were a bit pricey; especially if you are used to Wetherspoons prices. We will definitely be coming here again and next time I'll leave room for the dessert.

1  Thank MobilityMike

Thank you for your excellent review of The Lodge Inn Restaurant.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your meal with us and hopefully next time you will leave enough room for a dessert prepared by our excellent pastry chef. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the staff.

Our prices are competitive with other places along the North Norfolk coast, and while they may be more pricey than other establishments, we feel we offer quality products and a great atmosphere.

I hope you will not leave it too long until your next visit.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Had a meal here on our first night in Old Hunstanton.
Pub has a very nice atmosphere, great selection of beers and wine and food was delicious.
Great start to our short break.
Would recommend.

1  Thank CaroleD644

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted we kicked off your stay in a positive way and I hope you will be back to visit us again soon.