“Amazing getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

samiasali...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing getaway”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had such an amazing time. The lodge is great and is even more great in reality. I would recommend to anyone especially those who would like a getaway from the city it's so peaceful I can't wait to go back. Angela and Julian were both very helpful and very welcoming they gave us some useful tips of things to do in the area.

If I could rate higher than 5 I would. It was one of the best birthday breaks I have had.

Navigator...
“Exellent!”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed 3 nights at this lovely big lodge and already miss it. Very clean, everything was well equipped, nice selection of dvds. The area it self so quiet and peaceful. On the outside, you got you're massive Jacuzzi a fire pit and a braai, I couldn't ask for more! Thank you Angela once again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing