“Fab chalet”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Wiggo91
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Fab chalet”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I absolutely love it here! I have been coming to this chalet since I was a child and it's still one of my favourite places to visit. The location and on site facilities are great, and it's just a short walk away from the beach. I can't recommend it enough. I will definitely continue to holiday here.

Management Response
14 Apr 2017
Thanks for your feedback Wiggo91! We hope you will continue visiting our little chalet and enjoying the local area too!

Chalet 468
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing