“Great Food”

Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Southall
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Have a little taster we captivate the eyes of visitor at very 1st glance. We created the desired authentic look, every aspect of the decor contributes to the look of rural India( PIND). The whole atmosphere has been given a traditional look here in heart of London(southall). This wonderful atmosphere & The surrounding is ambiance to appease your aesthetic sense. R.P.D.Will always remain in the hearts of those who are set to experience the true definition of the Punjabi taste, come in & feel a step closer to Ur Roots. SOME MAY CALL IT HOME AWAY FROM HOME.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food and service was good. The food was brought to our table promptly. We enjoyed our visit. No rush or pressure to leave like some restaurants as we were with our elderly mum so we took more time.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 103)

71 - 75 of 1 103 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing punjabi look of this restaurant also attract to the punjabi food ,,,delicious food,,menu is full of choice ,,I loved it ,,paneer items n curry are so tasty , would like to come again

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Away from India in UK the beast Indian food I ever tested. 7 stars for you.Keep it up as always. I AM LOVEING IT.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

During my trip to london ibwas literally craving for Indian food. And the answer to all my needs were this restaurant. Simply amazing

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with my family and don't have words how much I liked the Indian food in London. Would surely visit again