“Wife's 60th birthday party”
Review of Curry Culture - CLOSED

Curry Culture
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Nepalese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Curry Culture, is a top Indian Bar & Restaurant based in Uxbridge besides river Frays, near Uxbridge Town Centre. We offer you a real Indian cuisine from the foothills of the Himalayas to the warm sea of the coast of India. The Chef and the Front-of-House Manager (Owner) have been previously part of the Evening Standard / ITV London Tonight Award winning team. Their depth of knowledge, experience and ability has made possible to create this warm and welcoming Curry Culture restaurant in your neighborhood.
Reviewed 2 July 2018

To, Raj the manager, we honestly don't know what was your game when you accepted our deposit of £500.and took our booking for 23rd June 2018.Three months before the event and you sat down and planned the menu, drinks and decorations with us at your restaurant in uxbridge. Near the event just five days before I called you so many times and there was no reply, we came around the restaurant at 21;40 and it was closed and the sign on the window reading, Due to electrical fault this restaurant is closed, At this point we didn't know how to contact you for our forthcoming event. Eventually you texted me to meet you back at the restaurant, when the event was only two days away. You told me they cut my electricity off due to court order, at this point you did not give my deposit back or even offered me a back up plan, very appalling zero skills in handling business. BIG No Thanks to you RAJ, but I managed a everything in two days at home Venue. Caterers. Singers, Photographer and video man, and Marquee and you owe me £350 plus my £500 deposit.

Date of visit: April 2018
19  Thank JatindarKM

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Never been disappointed. When it’s packed on a Thursday,Friday and Saturday night the service can be a bit slow but it’s worth the wait. Great atmosphere to enjoy

Date of visit: May 2018
Curry C, Manager at Curry Culture, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hey Craig,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you like our food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Family dinner on May Bank Holiday weekend. Visited after a little while. Excellent meal. Despite busy the service was smooth and attentive. Certainly, only the restaurant in Uxbridge that offers authentic Indian meal.

Hey,
Thank you for the 5-star review and rating. We are pleased that you liked our meal.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

All our starters and mains were delicious, very fresh and really a taste sensation.
We're definitely coming back soon too try other dishes.

Hey,
Thank you for this review. We will be looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I came here with some friends who live locally and are regulars and was extremely impressed by the food. They have lots of unusual dishes you won't see elsewhere. Every dish was distinctive, delicious and well seasoned and spiced. We had 3 starters - onion bhaji with crisp batter, Aloo Tikki Chana Chat really lovely balance of flavours, and Squid pepper Fry, again lovely batter. Mains - Gori Gassi, Ghost Banajara, Palak Paneer, a lovely smoky Tarka Dhal, fluffy peshwari nan. And the Gulab Jaman with pistachio ice cream was the best I have ever had.

All in all very good cooking accompanied by friendly and efficient service. I just wish I lived nearer!

Date of visit: March 2018
Curry C, Manager at Curry Culture, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi cai82,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed your meal.

Cheers,