“Decent food but chaanged over time”
Review of Red Iron Burgers

Red Iron Burgers
Ranked #16 of 158 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Red Iron Burgers is a celebration of 'Real Food'- no fuss, just pure, simple, honest burgers. Formed as the antithesis of fast food, Red Iron Burgers prides itself on its low-key, high quality approach and, because we keep things simple, we can concentrate on the really important things- like serving you the perfect burger. With a range of chicken, beef and vegetarian burgers (all of which are completely Halal), you're about to have a new favourite burger place!
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favourite halal burger joints, the wings are lovely and the burgers are nice. However over time the flavour is changing and not for the better. Ever since the renovation the food has dropped slightly but all in all its worth it. They need to improve on the staff, as they don’t really pay attention to thier customers!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve been so many times to red iron and I always get the red iron burger. However yesterday I tried the fried chicken burger which contained tomatoes, lettuce, and their special chipotle sauce. I must say I don’t like the chipotle sauce I think it ruined the burger. I would have just preferred the burger to have mayo in it. However it was a nice and I would have it with mayo instead.
I also had a peanut butter milkshake which was to DIE for .
If you enjoy the sweet peanut butter taste you will enjoy it

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I have been here a few times hoping I was wrong about the food but every time I leave i am disappointed. The burgers are average the food is mediocre at best but it’s nice enough to have a casual meal. I just don’t get the hype

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Good honest burger joint. Worth a visit for a casual meal. Went with about 12 friends and were adequately accommodated.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoy my starters and the burger, the quality of the food is really good, but they should indicate somewhere that is a hallal place. If you don't check it upfront on the internet you end up eating a 200g sophisticated burger with water...

1  Thank 651gerardl