“Good food, poor customer service ”
Review of Beefeater Grill

Beefeater Grill
Ranked #21 of 152 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was as nice as every other beefeater, fresh, tasty and not badly priced. The young lady who served me just seemed like she couldn’t be bothered, didn’t know how to smile, had a bad attitude and just generally didn’t look like
She wanted to be there. Ruined my evening meal she did to be honest. If you don’t like working there quit and give someone who actually wants to work a chance to do better!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited because I had a £5 voucher to use before the end of June.
Ordered the sweet potato and feta lasagne served with flat bread. When the meal arrived I was convinced I'd been sent the wrong one. One piece of garlic bread on the side and no sign of any sweet potato. I expected the overriding flavours to be of sweet potato and feta, as that is what it is called but all I could taste and see was spinach. Eventually found two tiny pieces of sweet potato.
Beefeater please....... Don't names dishes one thing and make them with something else.
On a good point, the staff as always were polite and extremely helpful.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Use this restaurant most weeks. Reward card excellent except for recent visit. Noticed loyalty points not been added. Tried emailing but no reply. Now sent 3 emails and no response. Has anyone else had this problem .Not good for loyal customers

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I was a loyal customer here. Something has changed. I came in on my own & was told there are no spare solo tables in the restaurant but could see ample seating for me on my own. I was shown to the bar area tables & was told there is no service here, so you'll have to go to the bar & order yourself in a polite fashion. A bit apprehensive at this stage. I sat down, chose my food & went to the bar & asked if I could order a meal & he said "no, we are updating our tills"....... I left the menu on the bar & left. If I was with a few others, they would of been giving the usual false hospitality. Sorry folks, don't go here on your jack!!!!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

The meal was really good (Sirloin Steak)

Ryan the barman was AMAZING.

If you watch him you'll see he is really a HARD worker and deserves anything extra his employer can do for him.

I don't often notice such things and NEVER have felt the need to make a small song and dance about it until now.

Thanks Ryan !!