“Food absolutely amazing!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went to the Bromley branch for a late lunch to celebrate Fathers Day on 17 June 2018. We were more than pleasantly surprised. The food was easily the most delicious I have had in recent years, and we eat out a lot. For starters I shared nachos with my daughter and this was the right decision as the portion was quite large, filling and very tasty. This was made up of a mixture of corn and flour tortillas which were absolutely scrumilicious. My main course was a chicken burger, again a good portion and for dessert I had something that looked like chocolate globes with chocolate ganache inside. My husband had medium done rib eye steak for his main course, and this was like butter and done to perfection. My son had sea bass and my daughter had salmon, and we were all agreed that all the food was amazing. With it being Fathers Day the restaurant was very busy, so sometimes there were slight gaps between courses, but this was quite nice as it gave us a chance to properly appreciate one course before moving on to the next! The food was so delicious that I have already decided that we will go there again, as a family, for my birthday in September. That doesn’t mean that I won’t be going there again before then!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for such an amazing review and recommendation, we will look forward to seeing you again for your Birthday in September if not before!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Second time visit , 1st when its opened and tonite for my daughters birthday. What a disappointment. The carpets are dirty, flies all around our food and the quality of the food was very poor my daughters chicken still pink in the middle. My son’s side salad was old not edible. My husband’s gravy was burned so we ended up sharing my meal. We paid over £100 for 3 adults and a child’s meal ...Don’t waste your money!

We appreciate all reviews, and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. I would like to apologise for the quality of food received and will be speaking with the kitchen team to make sure this does not happen again.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Have visited on numerous occasions. 1st time was when it first opened and food was excellent, since then has gradually gone downhill. Our meal yesterday will be the last visit we ever make to Miller and Carter. Starters - mediocre, mains - my salad had a fly in it (minimal apology), my medium-rare steak was over cooked and flavour was minimal, dessert - again mediocre. Place is starting to look grubby with worn carpet being stuck down with black tape. Toilets are disgusting. Expensive. Would have got a better meal at a Harvester for a fraction of the cost. Don’t bother!

2  Thank hannarrrrh

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is disappointing to hear you have not had a good dining experience with us, I sincerely apologise for the food quality you received this is not acceptable and will be forward your feedback to the rest of the team.
We are in the process of getting the carpets replaced and our toilets are being monitored on a regular basis.
Thank you again for providing this information.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Always a good sign when a restaurant is busy. Booked a table for six people and none of us was disappointed. Service and food was excellent. We all had steaks which were excellent.

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your recommendation, we are so glad your party had a great dining experience with us and look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family have been to this restaurant once before, no problem. This time we were celebrating my son's 43rd birthday. My grandchildren came too but we went on a Tuesday evening, I think that's where we went wrong. There was only two waitresses in the whole restaurant and to be fair they worked their socks off all night. Our starters took nearly an hour to arrive and when our mains came all of the veg was stone cold, I don't mean luke warm, I mean cold. By this time my grandchildren were getting very hungry and tired so we didn't feel like we could wait for any replacements. The rest of the food, steaks and lamb were very tasty. I felt sorry for the waitress who couldn't apologise enough, not her fault of course. The manager adjusted the bill accordingly but it was a disappointing visit on this occasion. Not sure that we will be going back, shame really as one more waitress no doubt would have made all the difference.

1  Thank sue e

Firstly I would like to apologise for the level of service and food quality you received, going forward we have hired more team, to make sure busier shifts are covered and all guests receive a fantastic dining eperience. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did.