“Best in Bromley”
Review of grillery Fish Bar

grillery Fish Bar
Ranked #100 of 280 Restaurants in Bromley
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Spotlessly clean lovely fresh food large portions ,sit down and takeaway
The fish goujons are the best

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Very good food, well presented and reasonably priced. I had cod and chips with mussy peas along with a glass of Pinot. I will definitely be going back for the quality fish and chips. Best in the area.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Had a takeaway from here a few times. Portions are plentiful and the fish is freshly cooked . Would recommend

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We’re happy to have a great tasting fish and chips in the area. Good quality and prices. Portions are really satisfying.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

After stopping for a bag of chips last January and enjoying the very tasty chips, I resolved to come back to sample the fish. It wasn't until yesterday evening, I came back with a friend and spent a very pleasant time enjoying a cod and chips (medium) and sea bass and chips. The food is cooked to a very good standard and I wish this was my local - I'm from East London but I'll definitely be back before long. The dining area is pleasant and quiet. They might consider having salad available - my friend fancied some to accompany the sea bass.

1  Thank Mike O