“Great Italian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Many a time I have visited this restaurant with my family when I have been to visit them.

Always professional and service with a smile we have never had a bad meal yet.

The food has always been of good quality and comes very quickly and nothing is too much trouble when you ask for something.

The interior of the restaurant is very pleasant with a nice design all in all a very pleasant place for a meal.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We visited this restaurant for the first time and were highly impressed with both the quality and the quantity of food served. I tried the Spaghetti Sophia Loren which as good a spaghetti dish as I have ever tried. Certainly worth a high recommendation.

If there was a downside it was the noise in the restaurant where there are no soft furnishings to soften it. To make it worse it was in the middle of the World Cup and they had a TV screen (which I guess is usually switched on ) relaying a match which only added to the noise. When I dine out eating good food it is the food which is the attraction - I do not want TV - I go out to eat to get away from it so why do they think it necessary to down-market the restaurant by having one at all?

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We went to Rosso hoping For a pleasant Friday evening meal :::::::
We both had our starters which were pleasant enough and main courses which also were to our satisfaction .
After. That .....we were left at the table for about one and a half hours with NO.ONE asking whether we would like more drinks , a dessert or even a coffee .
A relatively nice meal was spoiled totally by inept And inattentive service
The person who came over to us after hearing of our displeasure started to make the usual excuses about being short staffed and someone not turning in for work .....
No excuses were needed...the service was RUBBISH and we have no intentions to return

1  Thank laurence6872018
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Went with locals who obviously knew the place & were not disappointed. The food was very good and very good portions. I had ribs which were really tender & succulent. I would say it was a bit pricey but two bottles of wine helped bump up the bill. Would certainly go again. We had the table booked for 6 & was glad it was booked as it got really busy.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Have been here twice within the last few weeks. This is a fantastic Italian Restaurant with a buzzy atmosphere and great food. It's also reasonably priced.