“An East Coast Holiday”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Caravan to rent

Here we have an Extremely well maintained 2 bed caravan,situated on withernsea sands Holiday  resort
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Extremely well maintained 2 bed caravan,situated on withernsea sands Holiday  resort.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bigmorr
Richmond, Virginia
“An East Coast Holiday”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I usually have a place to stay when I visit the UK but on this occasion was not possible so had to find something different.
I had my 2 children and wanted to make this a different type of holiday and I am pleased to say that this fitted my needs perfectly.
The caravan was welt kept with fresh linen on all beds, there was even wine on my arrival. Through out the booking I had made contact with the owner and her response was always timely and reassuring. The booking and my stay was as smooth as it could have been. Gas was provided for heating and cooking.
Although the park was closed (off season) and the weather was a bit poor (so to speak) Storm Daisy. Everything else was just perfect. Instructions were email on where the caravan was based and what was needed to enter.
Thank you again to Stacie who also checked in with me during my stay to make sure all was ok and if I needed anything then I could contact her.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Mar 2017
Thank you very much for your kind review,I hope you had a pleasant gourney home,and we hope you welcome you again in the near future
Kind regards Stacie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$84
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing