Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

Brio is a magical place to me. Why?
Not only because of the amazing ocean view they have. Not only because of the delicious food they prepare. Not only because of the nice swimming pool the have. Not only because of the super friendly staff they employ.

It’s mainly because of the managers Adam and Natalie. Both of them are super welcoming, helpful and inspiring. I loved Adams way of talking and his incredible English humour. Natalie has this aura around her that just makes you feel comfy. I enjoyed several yoga sessions with her and tried a Reiki Session, which I really liked.

If you visit Gigante you should definitely go there and feel the vibes yourself ;)

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Natalie G, Owner at Hotel Brio, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2019

Hi Tini,

Thank you so much for such a heartfelt review! We both enjoyed getting to know you and hang out together.

When you come back, we will definitely practice more yoga! I loved having you in my classes.

Good luck with the next part of your travels! And enjoy the journey.

Reviewed 6 March 2019

I stayed at Hotel Brio for a week with a friend and her 2 year old son. It was a last min decision for me to join my friend on this adventure so i arrived not really having any idea where and what was planned for the week, i was happily suprised that Hotel Brio offers so much more than just being a Hotel. Its inspirational.

I woke on my first morning listening to all the amazing bird song and wild life, beautiful warm weather and peace and quiet. I knew i would be in for a treat!

Hotel Brio has an amazing vibe about the place; its such a lovely, warm and happy place. Its what i would call REAL, honest and pure. After spending a week here i could also see that the community spirit is equally amazing within the local fishing village and beyond.

I was in my element as was able to practise Yoga most days either at the pool side overlooking the ocean or at the local wellness centre Aqua, which is equally stunning for views!
I also loved chilling out on the hammocks and swimming pool at Hotel Brio.

All the staff are super friendly and helpful and the food, well thats just incredible! I have since tried to make the breakfast Tacos at home but its just not the same! ha-ha.

OH .... You must try the cocktails at Brio - especially the Gigante Mule! YUM!

My most favourite night was heading to a secluded beach very close by, having dinner and watching the incredible sunset (the sunsets are insane there!) Which then turned into watching the Milky Way and shooting stars and as if that wasnt enough, we then saw the bioluminescent!! It was the most magical evening and one i will never forget.

Overall if you are wanting an adventure, to re-charge your batteries, unwind, have some fun and a little bit of soul searching perhaps then this place is a must. I wish i could have stayed longer!

Room tip: We had an aircon room but only ever used the ceiling fan! Tip: open all the windows at night to get the lovely breeze.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Natalie G, Owner at Hotel Brio, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2019

Thank you Lucy! What a heartfelt review! We feel so lucky to live in such a beautiful country. The nature, community and chilled vibes really do help all travellers to let go of their worries, and drop into the vibration of peace, joy and laughter.

I am so glad you were able to completely let go and fully embrace Hotel Brio and Playa Gigante.

We all hope you will be back! Mi casa su casa.

Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

My two year old son, myself and a friend came to Nicaragua for one week to stay at Hotel Brio.
Wow! What an amazing and inspirational place. The food and atmosphere there is amazing. Every member of staff is so friendly and accommodating and the owners Adam and Natalie are so friendly and passionate about what they do. I enjoyed a reiki session with Natalie and was also given the opportunity to go on a boat trip and to visit some secluded beaches to watch sunset and witness the Milky Way. This hotel had a passion for giving back to the local community and j was lucky enough to be invited to take part in the meditation/yoga session with kids from the local village who are invited to brio to learn yoga and are given food packages to take back to their families. It was a privilege to observe. Nicaragua is truly breathtaking and I can’t wait to visit again. Thank you so much for everything you did to ensure we had the most fun packed stay

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Natalie G, Owner at Hotel Brio, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2019

Hi Harriet,

Thank you for visiting us and embracing the beautiful jungle life. We open our arms to everyone with yoga, reiki and sunshining smiles.

It was really lovely to have you and your son join in the meditation & healing classes we offer the local kids. The connection between all the kids was so wonderful to observe.

Thank you for your good vibes and laughter. We hope you will come back and stay with us again.

And Ginger is missing her stick-throwing friend!

Reviewed 24 January 2019

From the smiling on site owners and staff to the amazing food that never went a miss this hotel is even a short skip to the waters edge, unless you want to laze by the pool and take in the views and natures vocalists
I can highly recommend staying here and dream to return some day!!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Natalie G, Owner at Hotel Brio, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2019

Thank you Matt!

We loved having you here at Brio and hope you’ll return soon for more chilled days in a hammock by the pool.

Natalie

Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

Hotel Brio’s stunning views and colourful environment creates a wonderful atmosphere that vibrates the love and positive energy that owners, Adam and Natalie have poured into it. They were so welcoming, friendly and helpful with every part of our journey. Their restaurant constantly delivered excellent meals using ingredients grown in their gardens on-site! Be sure to try their delicious cocktails, especially the Bloody Mary or Bloody Maria. The rooms were clean and comfortable offering us everything we required. We traveled through Nicaragua feeling completely safe and had no hassles whatsoever. I would highly recommend a trip to this beautiful little paradise of Playa Gigante and a stay at Hotel Brio.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Natalie G, Owner at Hotel Brio, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2018

Hi Su,

Thank you!! We enjoyed spending time together by the pool sipping on Bloody Marias!

Thank you for your lovely reccommendation.