Zakinn is close to town and convenient. The rooms were clean and attractive. But there were a number of challenges:
- The metal frame bed in my room was charming! But also REALLY loose! It wiggled and jiggled every time I turned. I thought it was gonna collapse!
- One scratchy towel. Nothing to wrap my wet hair. Uggg
- Only amenity = soap.
- The water pressure in my room was fine, but hot water ran out fast. My colleague had NO water pressure so had to shower in my room. The issue was met with an indifferent shrug.
- The hall to the rooms was like a sound tunnel. I could hear everything going on in the hall and breakfast area while in my room. Strangly noisy!
- Breakfast was cold and placing an order was painful. The guy in charge just seemed to hide when we would come and sit down.
- We stayed two nights. On the final night, we were still up working at midnight. We were asked to pay our bill NOW since the guy in the morning did not speak English. HUH?
- Service was fair at best. It is telling I did not learn the name of even one staff member. I usually know them ALL.
Price: Given the level of service and amenities, there are better options in the same range.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking