Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is one of the best and most affordable options in Iringa. I've stayed at another nearby hotel before Very Good Hotel, highly commendable. Excellent Staff and great hospitality and clean sheets of course :) :)

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 30 April 2016

A colleague and I were on business travel and decided to go to Iringa for the night. He called Zakinn from the road and booked what was apparently the last two rooms. Despite 23:00 arrival, someone was at the desk and checked us in. The rooms were both very clean and comfortable. Room had two beds, TV, coffee/tea pot, desk and small refrigerator. Plumbing performed all functions well. Breakfast included fruit, bread, a few other items and eggs to order. I departed the next morning. Cost was TzS80,000/each room which possibly reflected the last two rooms (up), and also that it is April and still raining some (down). Our driver was surprised we got two rooms as he said it fills up quickly. The WiFi a little slow but that is the area, so likely the same everywhere.
I do recommend it for a stay in Iringa, either short or extended.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Edward T, Owner at Zakinn Gangilonga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2016

Dear Phil,
We thank you for taking the time to do this review for Zakinn. We are delighted of your good comments and that you enjoyed your stay. We shall be more than happy to host you and your colleagues on your future visits.
Keep well !

Reviewed 31 March 2016

This is one of the best and most affordable options in Iringa. I've stayed at another nearby hotel before, as well as visited two of the others listed for Iringa. Saivilla is definitely nicer but a lot more expensive. Zak is incredibly clean, the beds are comfortable, the staff is friendly, the breakfast is good. It's basic, but a good deal and I will definitely stay there again when I go back.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Edward T, Owner at Zakinn Gangilonga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

Thanks for the good comments. We shall endeavour to exceed your expectations. Welcome once again.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

I stayed here for two days recently and it was an excellent hotel.

The location is perfect. You can stroll into town in 5 minutes, but it's quiet at night. The staff are super friendly with no request too much. Rooms, while not being super modern, all had their own unique charms. They were perfectly clean (as I expected) but they each had their own feel. The rooms feel more like proper guest rooms rather than being in a large hotel chain.

I would really recommend staying here

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Edward T, Owner at Zakinn Gangilonga Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

Dear Ian ,

We really appreciate your comments. We are doing all it takes to continue delivering excellent service. Your feedback is invaluable for us to do better.

Please welcome again and pass on the message to other.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Just back from a 2 night stay. This is a lovely, clean & modern hotel. I stayed as part of a group. Having stayed in a number of hotels during my recent visit to Tanzania in a number of regions-I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is small & homely. They have a nice size dining room & offer a lounge area for guests. The rooms are clean with extremely comfortable beds, mosquito nets & a modern feel. I know that the menu options are limited however, this is not uncommon in Tanzanian hotels. The food is very well prepared & the staff do try to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. They are very accommodating with food requests.
The area is nice & quiet & located close to the hospital & the town. The only downside ( & it's not a big one) is that as it is quiet small, the rooms are very close to the lounge area & reception & so can be a little noisy....but nothing a good pair of earplugs wouldn't fix. I would love to stay here again-perfect base also for Ruaha National Park-2 hours away.

Room tip: Pick the furthest from reception to help with noise (it's not that loud but if you are a light sleeper)
Date of stay: November 2015
2  Thank Bridget C

Dear Bridget

Please welcome again and pass on the message to others.

Kind Regards