Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
CheapTickets
All reviews the owner beautiful hotel great place rooms are clean wonderful experience rocks facilities culture lounge fireplace dar comfort stop internet nature group accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Iringa Sunset Hotel is a hidden gem in Iringa. If you are looking for a hideaway from bustling noise of Iringa town; if you are looking for a cosy, clean, modest and peace of mind accommodation, this place is for you. I stay at this property regularly and in March 2021, I invited a group of 18 people for chat and lunch and I received commendable service at competitive price.

Bonus: a million dollar sunset view; fire place in the lounge and camp fire outside. smiling members of staff and owner. It feels homely...

Room tip: Request a timber cladded rooms
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Iringa Sunset Hotel, Owner at Iringa Sunset Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Dear Edmund,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with an online community. We appreciate your invitation of your colleagues to join you for lunch. We welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 January 2021

I stayed @ Sunset Iringa twice this month. I have travelled many parts of the world but this place is one of the beautiful place I've ever been. I loved watching the Sunset, fireplace, the professionalim and friendlier atmosphere from all the staff I saw was such a wonderful experience. Mr. Batista the owner takes time to engage with all his guests with a big smile. Zakayo roasted the most delicious sweet corn for me. The food is organic and everything is made from the scratch.
I definitely will be back here soon.Thank you for the hospitality, Sunset goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy and comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

Great spot to watch the sunset over Iringa and also a lovely restaurant - we especially loved the fire in the cold evening!
Food was okay and drinks were good. A nice place to go for the evening to escape the town for a while

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

It lives up to its name - this is the place to watch the sun set, with a drink in hand. It’s close to Gangilonga Rock and the view is similar. Service was great and the food good. Make a point of going there for sundowners and even a meal

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2020

We really loved the place. Stayed there as a part of a tour so don't know if the quality was good for the money but the hotel is very charming and beautiful view over Iringa. The restaurant has good food and decent prices. The staff was super friendly. Only minus side to the hotel is that there was some noice especially the first night we stayed, but seemed there was some bigger group staying there. People were talking(practicly shouting) in the middle of the night just next to our room so we woke up to that. Otherwise nothing bad to say about the place. Breakfast is super good!

Room tip: further away from the restaurant
Date of stay: December 2019