Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
All reviews the owner beautiful hotel great place rooms are clean wonderful experience rocks facilities culture lounge fireplace dar comfort stop internet nature group accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2021

I stayed @ Sunset Iringa twice this month. I have travelled many parts of the world but this place is one of the beautiful place I've ever been. I loved watching the Sunset, fireplace, the professionalim and friendlier atmosphere from all the staff I saw was such a wonderful experience. Mr. Batista the owner takes time to engage with all his guests with a big smile. Zakayo roasted the most delicious sweet corn for me. The food is organic and everything is made from the scratch.
I definitely will be back here soon.Thank you for the hospitality, Sunset goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy and comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

Great spot to watch the sunset over Iringa and also a lovely restaurant - we especially loved the fire in the cold evening!
Food was okay and drinks were good. A nice place to go for the evening to escape the town for a while

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

It lives up to its name - this is the place to watch the sun set, with a drink in hand. It’s close to Gangilonga Rock and the view is similar. Service was great and the food good. Make a point of going there for sundowners and even a meal

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2020

We really loved the place. Stayed there as a part of a tour so don't know if the quality was good for the money but the hotel is very charming and beautiful view over Iringa. The restaurant has good food and decent prices. The staff was super friendly. Only minus side to the hotel is that there was some noice especially the first night we stayed, but seemed there was some bigger group staying there. People were talking(practicly shouting) in the middle of the night just next to our room so we woke up to that. Otherwise nothing bad to say about the place. Breakfast is super good!

Room tip: further away from the restaurant
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 3 December 2019

I am in Iringa & staying in Iringa Sunset Hotel, its on the top of Mountain with Luxury room with all facilities but in the jungle, what a superb experience, i will strongly recommend this hotel to enjoy luxurious stay & sun set view, full strength internet, amazing breakfast & food & BAR B Q ( must try)

One more important thing i would like to mention that the Hotel Manager Mr. Batista & his G.M Mr. Elliot Muza plus their all other staff are the basic reason they know well how to deal difficult customer like me, they have extreme level of problem solving skills the reason is that they have many customers, i will appreciate their professionalism, service & their 24/7 extreme level of effort to keep their guests at the level of ease

Room tip: Luxurious Stay in Jungle
Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
iringasunset, Owner at Iringa Sunset Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2019

Thank you Abid for taking time to review our hotel.
I am happy to hear you are enjoying your time and service at our hotel. I assure you that we will make sure you and other guests are having best experience for the rest of the time.
I am happy to hear that you noticed level of professionalism of hotel management and staff. Ideally, we take complaints and difficult customers positively and as opportunity to identify areas of improvement and best meet customer expectation.