“Honeymoon in Paradise”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bashigyal
Ft. Lauderale
“Honeymoon in Paradise”
Reviewed 21 August 2012 for a stay in January 2010

My husband and I honeymooned at Ebb Tide in January 2009. Being from Jamaica originally, I had never done a vacation rental before, so I had no preconceived expectations. Being at Ebb Tide was truly a magnificent experience and we could not have enjoyed ourselves more. We were well taken care of during our stay, and really were made to feel at home. The meals prepared for us were fantastic, and the house itself was beautifully appointed. I have not one complaint, and would visit again if given the chance. In fact, we tried to book this villa for our upcoming trip, but it wasn't available for the days we'll be there, so we'll be staying at another villa int he Silver Sands community. Looking forward to returning to this beautiful spot in paradise.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Miles City
Reviewed 25 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Kazakhstan
Reviewed 15 April 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Atmosphere
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing