“Padi Open water certification ”

Arrows Dive Centre Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Arrows Dive center are PADI 5 STAR Dive Center S-23524. Jalan Mawar Lovina North Bali. Our Dive Centre is one of the dive operators in Lovina. We offer scuba diving and snorkeling for water sports enthusiasts of all levels.
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I wanted to make my Padi Open Water Certification in Bali and found this school on TripAdvisor. I must say, it was excellent service, very well organized and a friendly instructor. I was lucky to be alone in a group because it is off season, so absolutely excellent training.
We saw lots of nice fish, corals and an Octopus! Amazing
The guide always collected plastic that he found under water. Well done.

The only thing I did not realise is that I had to study for the test by myself (self study). It worked fine as they give you a lot of theory during the day.

Should I ever be up here again, I would dive with then again.

The material is in very good condition!

All reviews
"the great barrier reef"
"excellent diving"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We went diving with Arrows Dive Centre Bali last week.

Don't search for another dive centre if you're staying in Lovina. Arrows Dive was the most relaxed and laidback diving i've ever experienced. Their knowledge is excellent and the service is great.

They picked us up from the villa where we we're staying and took us to the harbor. From there we took a boatride to Menjangan island. Our group consisted of 2 open water, 2 DSD and snorkler. Just so that the snorkler wouldn't be on his own all the time, the DSD (2 dives) was shared with two persons. They arranged 1 DM for the fun dives, one instructor for the DSD and one snorkling guide in total as staff. All the staff was great. They we're friendly, funny and veeeeeeeery laidback, which made the trip absolutely perfect.

Menjangan island is a great dive spot in the north of Bali, it's part of a marine park so the fauna and flora is simply amazing.

If you're considering a dive in the north of Bali, don't hesitate to long and just go with Arrows!

A big thumbs up to the crewmembers Buda, Mahmud and Bikul. You guys gave us a really good time during the trip. Thank you so much!

Plus: if you are Belgian or Dutch you should definitly check this place out. The comedian Jan Jaap Van der Wal did his open water course here and left a dutch note for other tourtists to read ;)

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Arranged to have them pick my wife and I up at the dock (came in on cruise line). They were right on time. We had a two tank dive and we were very happy with the crew. Buda was very good. We dove off Menjangan Island. I would use their services again if back in the area. Nice people, good diving.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I recently completed my PADI Open Water course with Arrows and cannot heap enough praise on the team for their work. Komang is a fantastic teacher and both he and Agus were patient and highly comforting when completing skills training underwater.

Prior to completing the course, my friends and I went on a day trip to Menjangan Island with the boys from Arrows and even then, with a group of 9 people, they were patient, reassuring, and extremely encouraging to all of us, who ranged in diving experience and ability.

Many thanks to Komang the boys at Arrows Dive, I'll definitely be back to dive with you again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I did the 3-day PADI Open Water Diver Course through Arrows Dive Centre, and it was one of the best experiences I've had! Komang led the dives and was extremely clear with instructions, explanations and visual examples throughout the whole 3 days. Furthermore, the patience from the whole team throughout the whole experience was very comforting and reassuring, particularly during new experiences, which allowed us to really enjoy the experience while learning.
I wouldn't bother using anyone else as these guys as the best!