Reviews (3 106)
3 106 results
1 045
1 045
All reviews golf course terrace bar deluxe room spa break evening meal steam room main bar lovely grounds leisure facilities four poster play golf night break park and ride birthday treat short break buffet style lovely room
235 - 240 of 3 106 reviews
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Eight family members Just spent 2 nights at Dunston Hall celebrating 80th birthday. Lovely clean big rooms excellent facilities in each room. Friendly helpful staff at reception desk. We had an evening meal in restaurant food was great with plenty of choic. Would recommend to all tastes.

Room Tip: We choose the king size bed lovely
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Calum_Colquhoun, General Manager at Dunston Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear lynnelvin

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Dunston Hall.

I was delighted to read how well your visit to us went with your family finding your rooms lovely and clean with excellent facilities, food great with plenty of choice and the Reception team friendly and helpful. The staff here all work hard to ensure our guests are looked after and I know will enjoy reading your feedback.

On behalf of everyone at Dunston we look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We stayed here when visiting the area before christmas.
It was lovely. Couldnt fault it.
Nice, spacious, warm, clean room.
Excellent food. Excellent staff & service.
Would definitely return & recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Calum_Colquhoun, General Manager at Dunston Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear SlimmaJ10

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Dunston Hall.

I was delighted to read you had a lovely stay with us finding your room nice, clean and spacious, food excellent along with the staff. The team here all work hard to ensure our guests are looked after and I know will enjoy reading your feedback.

On behalf of everyone at Dunston we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Stayed one night on business. Staff were friendly and welcoming and the hotel had a nice feel to it. Lifts were a bit antiquated when I used them and the place is a bit of a rabbit warren but overall it was an interesting place to stay. The room was comfortable and warm and the bathroom clean with a bath and hot water. I had a reasonable view from my second floor window as well. Breakfast was from a buffet but was good enough with plenty of choice.

Overall I thought it was reasonable value for the price I paid, £117 with breakfast and I would stay again.

Room Tip: Some lower floor rooms may have poor views
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you Mikesalter for your review following your visit to Dunston Hall.

I was extremely pleased to read you enjoyed your overnight stay with us finding your room comfortable and clean and our breakfast offering plenty of choice.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The place it self is gorgeous.

It was a bit of a bother to get there as the sat nav took us the wrong way but nevertheless the trip was worth it.

The bar had more than enough choice to confuse a white girl. The food was a bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

Parking was easy and accessible.

Staff were lovely, always had a smile on their faces despite being up for 24 hours. Kudos to the girls at the reception.

Ignore the crappy reviews from the previous snobs who want the world for nothing.

Room Tip: Wait till the day before to book if its a quite season.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Calum_Colquhoun, General Manager at Dunston Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear icu43v3r

Thank you for your review following your visit to Dunston Hall.

The team will be delighted to read you thoroughly enjoyed your stay finding the hotel gorgeous, parking easy and accessible with themselves lovely, always with a smile on their face. The staff here all work hard to ensure our guests are looked after and it is always rewarding when people take the time and trouble to review us.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here just before Christmas and was very impressed from the outside and in. Well presented throughout. A bit expensive but my company’s booking team put me here so they pay for it. Unfortunately I didn’t have chance to use all of the facilities and activities on offer. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MichaelMills
Calum_Colquhoun, General Manager at Dunston Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you MichaelMills for your review following your visit to Dunston Hall.

The team will be pleased to read you were impressed with the hotel inside and out, finding it well presented and will be recommending us in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back.