“Breakfast ”
Review of Aroma

Aroma
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Irby
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

With my wife and son we enjoyed a tasteful breakfast. I had sausage and egg on toast whilst my fellow diners had a full and smaller breakfast. Never been disappointed here splendidly cooked food and extremely tasty. Served by smiling personable waitresses. I will certainly be back as the consistency of this establishment is to be highly recommended. Brilliant

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Called here but were too late for hot food as this stops at 2-30 we decided to have coffee and cake which was of good quality and a nice portion size

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Had an unexpected but very pleasant visit to Aroma. Enjoyed a full English that had everything you could ask for. It was served fairly quickly with friendly and attentive service. It was hot and tasty and good value.

I had a flat white coffee with my breakfast that was ok but in fairness it’s not actually on the menu.

Overall I enjoyed my breakfast.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here with a friend for brunch and both ordered the small breakfast and added mushrooms,this was so nice and just the right size also like other people have said there was not one bit of grease on our plates! The lattes were lovely so much so we had a large one and a small one each. Will defo be back and would like to try the lunch menu next time.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Lv the place. Coffee/teacakes wonderful. Vicky & her staff so friendly & welcoming. Starts my day off beautifully.