“Loved the salad wraps!”

One Stop Takeaway Shop
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Railay Beach
Price range: US$2 - US$5
Description: We have all types of Take Away food.Over 30 different types of Kebabs and Wraps,and over 15 sauces to choose from. Sandwiches,Hot Rolls,Cold Rolls, All day Breakfast and many side meals.We also cater for Vegetarians and Gluten Free.
Reviewed 24 May 2016

This place quickly became my favorite lunch spot! Especially if you're on your way to catch a boat to Ao Nang. The vegetables are nice and fresh, and the sauces are tasty. While I (a vegetarian) loved the salad wraps, my partner was not too impressed by the meat and seasoning in the chicken wraps. "Spicy" definitely means by Western standards, and not by Asian.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a kebab chicken wrap, with bbq sauce and an oreo shake!
The food and the service were very good and we will definitely come again!
Very recommended for a take away meal.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

We ate lunch from One Stop Takeaway Shop three times during our stay at Railay. It's a perfect place to pick up take-away lunch for the beach. We tried the wraps, the baguette and the fresh fruit shakes.

The use fresh ingredients and the tastes are very good. It's a very clean place.

At lunch time there is quite a queue at the shop, but it moves fast and it is definitaly worth the wait. The prices are nice too. And the owner is nice.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Every morning on my visit, I went to this wonderful stall that sell the best food. The wraps are fantastic and the mangos are the best I have ever had. I would say to anyone that is going to Railay beach visit this stall. Great service great food and great views.
What else can I say.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

If you get to visit Railay this place is a must to eat at. Amazing wraps. Huge rang of sauces. Yummy shakes. Beautiful presented shop. Clean, friendly and owner has a funny sense of humour. Thank you for the great food and advice.so happy I found this gem. Can't wait to come back next visit.