Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Priceline
US$118
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/07/02
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Dear all,
Being the first time in Hammelburg I have search for a hotel located in the vicinity of the railway station Hammelburg Ost.
I have found this nice, warm, quiet hotel called Kaiser Hotel. I have stayed only one night but enought to discover the kindness of the local people.
The rooms are looking nice, the food is good and the beer cold.
I will gladly recomand this place.
Bye...see you next time.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Booked this hotel on the way back from holidays, were welcomed and presented a big family room with 2 bedrooms and a living area and 2 balconies. Restaurant and beergarten served delicious food and good beers.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this very cosy and service minded hotel owned by Family Kaiser. We had a great service. It is a small hotel offering both apartments and rooms. We had a lovely dinner in the restaurant offer typical German menu and a nice selection of local wines.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2016

An overnight stop on a business trip. I booked based on price and images from the Internet. The hotel was warm, welcoming, modern. Typically German.
The restaurant was simple and the menu not complicated. However, the mix of traditional and modern was well worth the visit. On a Tuesday in March it was a busy little restaurant.
The local wines were much better than their reputation suggests. I would go back here if I had an excuse to visit the area again.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2015

The room are clean the staff is very nice, the food is very good, good location, the prices are good also... but I didn't feel well there.
The room design was depressive and I felt like in a prison there: o bed, a table, a closet and white walls.
The Internet connection is bad also.

Date of stay: March 2015