“Great dinner”

Brunch de Salento
Ranked #3 of 116 Restaurants in Salento
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Brunch has been opened almost six years, we are an international restaurant, we offer many types of food, vegetarian, Indian, Mexican, Italian, Belgian, we offer fresh salads, soups (gluten free) and vegetarian soups and meat soups served in fresh baked bread bowls, we also offer Vegan options. I am from the U.S.A , a typical restaurant in the U.S.A is much international because the people come from around the world and for 45 years those are the people I learned to cook from. From the very beginning this restaurant I have had my guests sign and leave messages on my walls(you can see on my website) this has been the original tradition here at Brunch because I wanted to know why people are here and where you come from this is something i have done in my other restaurants as well. The great staff here have always loved giving you information on what to do here in salento and beyond (in English or Spanish)this has been our tradition since we opened, we can line you up any activity.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

At Brunch the menu varies and sometimes that is not a good sign, but every dish looks so good (and is very tasty!). Recommend you however to be hungry before you are going to Brunch, portions can be big :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We came here because we read online that it was an great place and they weren’t lying! The Salmon soup was great and the tea very tasteful as well. We are definately coming back to try the rest of the food. They also do take-away if you feel like eating at home.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Stumbled across this place whilst visiting Salento and were overwhelmed by the generosity of the staff and owner. My boyfriend had been battling a stomach virus for over a week and it was difficult for him to digest anything. The owner came out and personally made him an amazing broth and rice soup with bread which was amazing!! Truly caring individuals here. Gyo was an amazing server who was patient and kind when grilled with questions on what food was in various dishes and finally arranged for the chef to see us and sort us out. What a rare find! Thanks so very much. We had a wonderful evening!

1  Thank poekelou
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Had several meals and got the takeaway lunch for my valley hike. Highly recommend. Lots of great options. I had Indian curry and PB burger. Margarita was also good. Staff are quick to assist with any tourism questions as well

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Burrito was huge but really good. The burger also very good. Owner super nice. If you want some good American food , visit brunch, Lots of foreigners