“Delicious breakfast ”
Review of Le K'fee

Le K'fee
Ranked #1 of 109 Restaurants in Salento
Price range: US$18 - US$35
Description: A coffee shop in Salento, looking for the finest coffees and the best brewing processes. your coffee can be paired with a French pastry, a healthy breakfast or lunch, and many other delicacies.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very good start of the day with the amazing breakfast of Le K’fee. Everything is fresh and homemade. Owner is very kind and provides a simple, but delicious menu.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So excited to have discovered this lovely cafe in Salento. Finding healthy food when traveling can be such a challenge. The food is absolutely delicious and stunningly presented too! The owner and staff are incredibly sweet and friendly, and I loved everything I ordered here. I wish I had stayed in Salento longer, just to eat at Le K'fee a few more times! Love, love, love this little gem!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love Columbia, but it can be hard to find good, fresh, healthy food packed with goodness. If you’re tired of fried food, this is the place for you. Amazing Buddha bowls!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was an amazing restaurant for us as we like to eat as healthy as possible while traveling. This restaurant offered all homemade goods and was so declicious we went back again the next day. The avocado toast was off the chain!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So, so glad we found this little gem in lovely Salento. The owner and staff are fabulous and friendly, the coffee is excellent (well, you are right in the heart of coffee country!) and the whole place is decorated beautifully with comfy seats and beautiful attention to detail. I wish we'd known about this place earlier as I'd have loved to have tried the food! Loads of vegetarian options!! Thank you for having us.