“Pleasant surprise”
Review of itsu

itsu
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

As our flight was delayed for 2 1/2 hours we decided to get some food. Unfortunately there was also 50,000 other people wanting to do the same. We found two empty seats here and I went up and grabbed some boxes of sushi, Despite the long lines service was quite quick I also purchased a box of dumplings while I was at the counter. This is Japanese takeaway not a posh Japanese restaurant nonetheless a nice surprise to find that it was very edible. Of course a little expensive because they have a captive audience. But would certainly get it again hopefully not well waiting for a delayed flight.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

+ excellent staff
+ different food from the others

- tables are too small
- food is too spicy
- a choice could be bigger

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great to be made to feel special by great and genuinely lovely staff.
Food was nice; always excellent to know a bit about the amount of calories one takes in

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Friendly chatty staff however food a bit disappointing, my order was wrong meal and my colleagues had a part missing all together. Cue was to long to take my food back.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Healthy and light lunch I find necessauy, especially when in stress or before a trip. Itsu has been perfect for this case, with wide variety of healthy yummies and very good service. Yes, its is not spacious as already commented, but probably among the most spacious ones at Stansted.