“Takeaway”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Shati
Price range: US$21 - US$35
Description: The Shati is one of the best Indian takeaways in the Shoreham-by-Sea. The menu of The Shati is very diverse. The Shati takeaway is open 7 days a week.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Despite the negative reviews, we decided to try here for a takeaway delivery.
The price seemed reasonable and thought we would give it a go.
We were not disappointed. Chicken Dansaak was delicious. Great sides. Very nice delivery driver. Ordered through just eat.

I guess it may of been busy at the time of the previous TripAdvisor reviewers delivery but we had no problems. And will definitely order again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

On New Year’s Day me and my family planned on ordering a takeaway and shati was the closest. It was a big order and the guy who took the order didn't half understand what we're ordering and I've asked for a detailed receipt so we can split the money.
The order arrived late and I've asked for the receipt which the driver said they didn't give me any and left. The order was missing 3 main course and ended up calling them again and they bought but was hardly anything food in them it was just basically sauce only.
It was awfully bad food and wouldn't recommend to anyone.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

What an appalling experience, placed an order for food for my sisters birthday meal, it took 3 deliveries for us to get the whole order. By the time the last delivery arrived the 1st was stone cold and inedible. When we called to say items were missing we were called liars and they hung up on us. I requested a refund and was told no! The delivery driver even resigned because he was so embarrassed. Save your money! Ordered through Just Eat so called them, was told tough, so I suggest giving them a wide birth also. I will be taking this to trading standards first thing on Monday.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member