“Absolutely amazing place in the spectacular 12th...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

AlenaToro...
Toronto
“Absolutely amazing place in the spectacular 12th century village.”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I visited Petrella in April 2017 during my Italian vacation. It was beyond my expectations. It's a unique experience. Usually the common tourist visits trampled crowded Italian landmarks, but not everyone can experience such a deep immersion in historical daily life like in this resort. Nevertheless The property is carefully renovated with a enormous taste and attention to details, and provides 5* amenities. Plus Great food from local farmers, stunning wine. Hospitable hostess Gala provided me with warm reception during my stay. I recommend this place highly and I plan to visit this place again and again. Unforgettable Petrrella. The best part of my vacation this spring.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
8 Sep 2017
Thank you a lot for the warm words and appreciation of Petrella Guidi Lodge! It makes me really happy if I have been able to convey the soul of Montefeltro's earth and the philosophy of our welcome! I will be happy to host you again in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing