All reviews an amazing job excellent food guadalupe beatrice wedding guests venue meals menu pool holiday tuscany
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for a few nights while we were in Tuscany for a wedding. The staff were exceptional, going out of their way to accomodate us. The room was clean, cosy and comfortable, and the grounds were spectacular. All in all we would both recommend this place to any of our friends and family, and would love to visit again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Guadalupe is one of the most beautiful resorts I ever visited in Italy. The apartments are furnished in a cosey way, the staff is very friendly, it is clean and the pool and poolbeds (partly in the shade) are fine. The restaurant for lunch and diner is nice. The resort has an outstanding barbecue area (outside kitchen) with 2 large professional barbecues and a lovely table under a pergola of grapebushes where you can eat your meal in the middle of an olive garden. We have had some lovely days and I recommend this resort absolutely!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AnnekeNotermans
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were so lucky to choose this amazing resort to celebrate our wedding.

We met with the organisers twice and corresponded many times via email. But the whole process was very pain and stress free. Everything was what we expected and more! They did such an amazing job with tbe set up. All of our guests told us how magical it looked and were stunned by the property.

All the staff were so friendly and helpful, even when there as a language barrier (neither me, my husband or my guests spoke Italian).

In particular I would like to give a massive THANK YOU to Tiziana, she is the event co ordinator and worked so hard to make our wedding just how we wanted. She always helped wherever needed and never added any stress to the bride or groom, so we could enjoy the whole weekend as we would hope.

For any event I would very highly reccomend this venue, or even just as a stay without event. Beautiful apartments in a beautiful setting, close to so many attractions and the food and wine is great!!

I will always have amazing memories of this amazing resort and would return in a heart beat. :)

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Susan H
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Guadalupe Resort is well run with gracious staff, clean and comfortable accommodations and great food. In the heart of wine country. Bike rental option is well worth doing with experienced professional guides.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2017

If you are looking for a great place to celebrate your wedding, Guadalupe resort is the place! Amazing staff, Beatrice and her team were very helpful and open mind with the ideas for the wedding. The hotel is very clean and well organised, the rooms are big with a classic style but modern at the same time. We will come back for holidays!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Guadalupe C, Direttore at Guadalupe Tuscany Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Tatyana
We are delighted to have celebrated your wedding at the Guadalupe Country Resort and thank you for taking the time to write this enchanting review.
Your compliments are an incentive to give always our best, meeting all the needs of our guests. Since wedding is a very important event, we want satisfy all the requests and expectations of the bride and groom, giving them an unforgettable day.
All the staff sincerely thanks for your compliments.
We hope to have you again our guests.
In the meantime, you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram and visiting our official website, where you will often find offers and proposals for all seasons, even for the summer.