All reviews king size bed breakfast town personnel km
Reviewed 21 October 2015

I have to admit it was one of the best rooms I ever slept in!!!! Amazing king size bed with memory foam mattress, massive bathroom, very clean and well organised!!!!
The only 'minus' was the breakfast; not as good and as reach as expected from an hotel like this!

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2015

This hotel is basically aimed at people having conference meetings etc. The room was fine and it was clean but that's the best I can say about it. There was no bar facility as such for a drink on the evening. We did get 2 glasses of wine but there was no tonic for a gin and tonic. The breakfast was not good for me as a fussy eater, it was extremely basic and the hot water machine wasn't working so the waitress was not happy that I needed hot water for my tea pot and had to boil a kettle.
The receptionist however, were very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

If you can't get a good night sleep, there is no way a hotel is worth it. The bed is as hard as cement.
I recall this hotel used to be alright. Not anymore.
There is also something wrong with the bathrooms, if you're taking a shower, you can tell when the room next door has flushed the toilet, or if they have decided to take a shower too, your shower immediately turns colder.

They made my stay pretty unpleasant.
I'm definitely not going back.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2015

We stayed for one night at the Hotel.We got stuck at the city centre because of taxi strike
The gentleman from reception came to pick us in the middle of the night
Exceptional service
Lovely hotel with good rooms!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

Hotel is not close to Cremona. The Cremona palace is anything but. Poorly maintained property and the breakfast was lacking to put it mildly. We were disappointed in the property and found it very difficult to locate. We would Not suggest the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2015