“Great place for coffee, amazing cocktails and relax”

Art Cafe-Bar Foiniki
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Chora
More attraction details
Owner description: Foiniki has been operating since 2008 in the mainland of Ios as a cafe-bar and an exhibition space. From early in the morning we offer a wide variety of coffee and tea, snacks and the homemade pies of Elsie. Later you can try the special cocktails of Themis and a variety of greek microbreweries. You can visit us every day from 8:30 to 15:00 and from 17:00 until late at night!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The best art cafe in Ios ( village) island to enjoy your coffee and of course amazing cocktails in very good prices. A place you must go. Cheers.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"music"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this cafe two weeks ago..it was a great experience. We tried both cocktails and coffee and everything was amazing.
Especially for such a small place in ios.
You have to try the homemade food too!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Been back here so many times while at Ios, for passionately made freddo espressos and coffee. Superbly friendly barista/bartender, lovely local neighbourhood feel.

1  Thank YuanOeij
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Last summer me and my friends went to Ios for a week and foiniki cafe was our favourite! It is the best for a nice cup of coffee in the morning, but it also has the most enjoyable cocktails! The service was perfect too, very friendly and fast. Last month I happened to get to Ios again to meet some friends so I really wanted to visit foiniki cafe again, and it was amazing once again! I really liked the new changes of the bar and some great additions in the menu. So, I have to say that this cafe bar is definitely my favourite and in my opinion the best to enjoy in Ios all day long, all year long!