US$164
US$227
US$220
Lagaria Hotel(Afitos)(Great Value!)
US$159
Blue Bay Hotel(Afitos)(Great Value!)
US$213
Reviews (3 630)
3 631 results
3 165
3 165
All reviewsthe grillveranda restaurantguest relationsnext yearposeidon restaurantb blockspecial mentiontennis holidayinfinity poolammos barbeach buddiesmacaroniset menugarden theatrewhite partykids clubspecial thanks
57 - 62 of 3 631 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend stayed at this fabulous hotel for one week we came for a wedding . What can I say the staff , the ambiance , the food , the service was all fantastic, we stayed half board, prices for soft drinks & alcohol are a bit on the expensive side but apart from that it’s a lovely hotel / resort great for families with children . Breakfast was amazing a variety of delicious choices ....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GDEF99
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed as a couple with a 10 month old baby and after reading all the amazing reviews, I did wonder if everyone staying at Sani had been brainwashed! Surely a resort cant be that good? Well they weren't wrong. We have come back feeling thoroughly relaxed and so well looked after. Everything you'd expect from a five start resort, including the price tag. We stayed full board so all meals were covered, but we did feel ourselves watching the wallet when it came to ordering drinks. Friends of ours landed up with an £800 drinks bill at the end of their holiday, therefore we did miraculously find ourselves cutting down the alcohol consumption on this holiday.

We booked through Tui - just a double room, but we did not realise how small these rooms are. Should have expected it with the good deal we got, however, there was no bath. Only a shower. Had we known, we would have gone for a suite, but a shower with a baby is no good. We asked to be moved to a room with a bathroom, but alas nothing was available. We were told Tui only reserve the double rooms in this hotel, but they would be able to move us to a suite for our last 3 nights. Better than nothing. In the meantime they gave us a baby bath to put in the shower.

Rooms were cleaned daily and were even tidied again in the afternoon/evenings. There is an army of staff working here and they have been trained so well. All gushing over the children and tripping over themselves to help you. Too much perhaps? A little fake? Who cares - its 5 star, so what would you expect? Every time you sign a drinks bill, the first line that stands out is the gap to fill in your tip amount. If they're working for tips, its no wonder they are so attentive. One negative was the stand-out sign in the bathroom stating how they are environmentally conscious and to only leave towels on the floor if they required washing etc etc. But we never needed to leave our towels on the floor because they were all cleaned and replaced daily, regardless. Not exactly good for the environment.

Babies and toddlers are so well catered for, which is why the hotel is so popular with young families like ourselves. They can purée any meal or give finger food in most restaurants. We checked there was no salt added, which they confirmed, however some of the items like meatballs tasted heavily seasoned. But baby loved them! The reviewers are right - you need to book all your al la carte restaurants on your first day, which means you are restricted to a set time most evenings, although lunchtimes you can just turn up. Only a few restaurants have a set menu included in your package. Most are a la carte and always cost more than your 20 Euro limit. A steak was 32 Euros for example, so a 3 course meal and drinks will cost you a pretty penny, but you're on holiday - treat yourself! Food was generally excellent and our favourite restaurants were Ammos (on the beach for sunset), Psaroyannos (at the marina), Pines (Sani Club) and Vosporos (at the marina). If you don't mind sticking to a buffet, Poseidon was excellent. One of the best buffet restaurants I have ever sampled. The desserts are a work of art and the staff here are wonderful.

While we were there, we felt we hadn't really seen the real Greece. This is a purpose built resort which you don't need to leave, so you could be anywhere in there world. Make sure you do the bus into Afitos (arranged by the hotel for 10 euros), so you can get a sense of where you are. Also worth a mention is the free sunset cruise, which wasn't advertised anywhere, I'd just read other reviews. Although we had a wonderful time, we felt we might not come back, because we might prefer to stay in a town with real Greek shops and tavernas next time. But where else can you find paradise beaches a step away, swimming pools galore, 20 restaurants on your doorstep, such amazing staff, buggy friendly paths everywhere and so geared up to kids while feeling that sense of luxury? I'm struggling to find somewhere!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Katy B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A truly stunning resort,beautiful location, great and varied facilities and impeccable service - the staff were courteous, knowledgeable and friendly, room was comfortable albeit slightly on small side but everything else made up for it. Sani Beach is a great family hotel and highly recommended. Huge thanks to Paschalis, manager of Ammos Restaurant who made our visit memorable with his warm personality, Aggeliki at Ammos for her enthusiasm and beaming smile, Thanos, Guest Relations Mgr for his knowledge of the resort, Rafaella at Guest Relations for her willingness to help, Maria at the children's beach for her patience, George, chef at Poseiden Restaurant, for his larger than life personality and so many others that made our holiday memorable. Highly recommended and we look forward to visiting you all again.

1  Thank escaper0utes
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sani Beach is fabulous! My husband and I took our 14 month old son, and convinced the grandparents to come too and we all had the best time. It's such an amazing place for children. It feels safe, welcoming and unlike many other luxury resorts you don't feel like a social pariah for having children in tow. All the staff are so great, not just when it comes to the level of service, but how great they are with kids too. Our son took a particular shine to Kudus and Kristos in Ammos, they were so attentive to all our needs, and Ammos quickly became our favourite desitnation for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We had a junior suite and the room was a little smaller than we expected, but it was clean and well designed, and we had all the facilities we needed for a 14 month old.
The beach and pools are fabulous. The choice and quality of restaurants fantastic, and the white party cannot be missed.
A truly amazing holiday and we are all looking forward to visiting Sani again soon

1  Thank Perrywellerman
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After our first holiday together in 2014, we decided to take 64 of our family & friends to Sani this month to watch us marry. We had our ceremony at the front of the church, the meal in Psaroyannos & our after party in Bousoulas.

I just wanted to say to Anna the wedding co ordinatorI, how helpful you have been to us over the last two and a half years. No email was too much trouble and you were always available to answer any questions I had (and I had a LOT)! I was more than comfortable knowing that planning a whole wedding via email and with just a half a day visit to Sani would be enough, as I knew that you would be covering everything that needed to be done! You made the planning process so smooth and easy and I’m not sure how I would have done it without you! You even kept all of my wedding bits at your own house for the time before we flew out, you went candle shopping for us, you really do go above and beyond and even though I know you have 40 odd other brides at the same time, you always made me feel like I was the only and most important one as I am sure you do with all of the others. You even pulled off an outside church wedding after the whole morning of rain because you knew it was exactly what we had dreamed of. I just gave you all of the boxes of random wedding stuff that I had bought on the wedding morning and you laid everything out and displayed everything exactly as I had imagined. You made my day so stress free in the knowledge that you understood my whole dream wedding day vision. I could not have asked for anymore and you are an absolute star – I hope that Sani realise that!

From our arrival in Sani our guests and I knew that we would be well looked after during our stay, from the cheese and biscuit delivery to our room at 4am after our 13 hours delay (which was out of Sani control) we knew that everyone would be looking out for us! All of our bedrooms were perfect, all of the facilities within the rooms were more than we could have asked for. The staff at every place in Sani are second to none. Cristos (I think is his name) in Grill by the Pool made a real fuss of me as the Bride and also my little cousin who celebrated her birthday out there – it is so nice to be made to feel so special. We were also always well greeted and looked after in Ammos by Kudus! Lina organised a perfect birthday dinner for her and made such an effort to bring her over some small birthday gifts. Katerina helped us and our guests have the perfect stay. And Thanos was on hand for any small blip that we had and really went above and beyond to make sure the last few days of our holiday were really special. It was really well appreciated by us all.

And lastly Nikos and his team in Psaroyannos pulled off the impossible by squeezing all 66 of us into the upstairs room. I know that we caused Nikos a great amount of stress in doing so, but we felt that it worked just perfectly. The staff were so attentive on the wedding day and the food and drink was served perfectly timed and tasty! We even returned on our last night which perfectly ended our holiday. It is by far our favourite restaurant in Sani and will always hold very special memories for us. Bousoulas was just the perfect evening party venue. The setting, the staff, the DJ, the sax player – just everything was absolutely perfect and all of our guests said they have never been to a wedding party quite like it. The guys that set up the church and served the drinks are also not to go unmentioned. I’m sure there are people that worked behind the scenes as well as all those mentioned and I just can’t thank everyone enough.

I can’t wait to get our photos and video back so that we can relive the day again! I just want you to know how grateful we are to Sani. We are already looking to come back to celebrate our first wedding anniversary.

Love Mr & Mrs Bloomfield

Room Tip: Junior suite with sea view are well worth the extra
3  Thank Danielle W