“Beautiful location and authentic Greek food!”

Methismeni Politeia
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Tripiti
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: Greek, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Methismeni Politeia restaurant in Milos Island in Tripiti' village welcomes you in the friendly atmosphere of its garden where you can enjoy your meals in a very quiet environment placed nearby the famous Catacombs and Ancient theatre of Milos Greece. In a green garden next to the old olive press the Methismeni Politeia has a magnificent view of Milos bay and excellent tastes for a memorable lunch or dinner.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a very nice dinner and the service was excellent. The menu offers a great variety of Greek food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Romantic garden, quite setting and excellent food. I especially loved the codfish with garlic sauce.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All the food was authentic and extremely tasty. Beautiful back drop and setting. Can’t fault. Thanks

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time in Milos, and I tried this restaurant after seeing the catacombs. I fell in love right away. It was a quick decision to stop there for lunch but definitely one of the best I made on the trip. I even went back a second time the day I was leaving. Now as a full bloodied Cyprian I know Greek foot and this was some of the best Greek food I ever had. My recommendations would be Greek salad, Lamb cooked in the wooden stove, Pasta Methismeni,pretty much the whole menu. If you are ever in Milos you must definitely stop by. You won’t be disappointed. You enter as a guest but leave as family!! Yasu re Giorgois. We love your place. Love Niko and Colleen

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We shared some mezedes for lunch - the dolmades with meat filling, lemon sauce and with rice on the side were nice; the zucchini balls were awesome; the home made cheese pies were tasty; the fried fetta wrapped in filo drizzled with honey and sesame seeds was interesting and every element of the Greek salad (horiatiki) was tasty. The service was friendly and it has a lovely view. It is on the way to/from the catacombs and Roman amphitheatre and has a parking area opposite the taverna.