“An excellent stay, well recommended.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Marija

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
themankam
“An excellent stay, well recommended.”
Reviewed 30 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Well, as I am the first to review this villa I will try to make it as detailed as possible.

For those using Sat Nav, I recommend putting Rajic Apartments in it which is on Google maps and right next to this Villa which is situation down an alley.

We were greeted by a young man who was very friendly. We had to hand over our passports which was a nervous thing to do at first but it was all fine, we got them straight back. I guess they needed our names like a hotel. Also I had forgotten a 300 Euro deposit (i had no euros), he was fine with handing over later but as they could see we were very responsible they didn't bother in the end and just did a check out before we left just in case we had broken anything.

The villa can be split into 2. It has two sitting rooms which is useful for big groups although we socialised in the ground floor one and rarely used upstairs but perfect if some of your group need quiet time when others want to play cards etc.

Everything was immaculately clean. The hosts provided wine and spirits. Nice touch.

Only the sitting rooms have air conditioning. Each window has nice modern blinds which do a good job of blocking out the light.

All bedrooms had adequate space, the beds were very comfortable, we all slept well.

Hot water did run short a couple of times but it was 35c! Who needed a hot shower! Really no bother but if you need a hot bath it will probably take all the hot water.

There are really good facilities, even a utility room with washing machine etc. The fridge needed to be turned up to maximum but the freezer was excellent.

We were recommended to use the BBQ which we did twice to great effect and enjoyment sitting out on the patio and lovely big table. The hosts said not to worry about cleaning it, they were happy to do it for us.

The pool is a good size, but, this is my one small criticism, cold. Even with 35c heat. I would have preferred a heated one that could have been enjoyed all day.

You have adequate parking for two cars, which we had. We often saw the hosts/neighbours who always gave us a wave when setting out or coming home. :) You can walk to the shops and local restaurants, the local beach is walkable too but a bit further down.

On Checkout Marija gave us two bottles of wine, a lovely touch. I wholeheartedly recommend this place to anyone.

Oh. I have to mention. There are a couple of cockerels who leave nearby...they woke a few of us every morning, but hardly the Villas fault. As are the local church bells.For light sleeper, this maybe an issue. For me. I slept like a log every night. :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size, Cleanliness
Liked least: Cold pool (for me anyway)
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
1 Jul 2016
Thank you for your review Kam.We are very pleased that you enjoyed the time at our house in Stobrec.Thank you also for bringing up a couple of points on which we will work,so that future guests will also have a pleasant stay.

Best regards

Marija
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;