“I don't remember ordering my onions on the side!”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1615 North Service Rd East. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Swift Current, SK serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

Yorkton Burger King always a surprise and what was that in the cup that was suppose to be coffee. Maybe yesterday it was, but not when I ordered it. Also, don't ask me what sauce I want with my nuggets, if you're not going to put it in the bag!!! The pic of my whopper with onions on the side. I didn't order it that way, they aren't even trying. Check your order people, before driving away.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed 1 September 2020

I enjoyed my evening meal. They got the order right, and even gave us a tray! I haven't had a tray in over six months! Awesome! I hate bagged suppers, or lunches. So impersonal. The meal was the right temperature. Lots of sanitizing going on.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2019

I had not had a whopper with cheese since I don't know when. We stopped on our way to BC and oh my goodness my whopper was as good as I remember from years ago. They are not your typical burgers. They are just so good !! Fries were great too and nice and hot. What a great treat. :))

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 23 July 2019

This Burger King is in need of upgrades, the service was great but my burger was cold fries were hot. There was no ice in the pop machine but staff were nice and got us some. The water button stuck on the machine with a bit of a situation. The lemonade machine is separate from the pop machine which was a nice alternative to pop except it took 5 tries before we got it to work. The one very large window had huge cracks so the booth by that broken window had a note taped to it not to sit there which was good, but you could tell from all the dust on the ledge and table it had been broken for awhile. Our booth was near the broken window as part of the broken window was overlapping the booths. It was busy and not a lot of choices. The bathroom was a mess with water on the floor.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I had researched ahead of time what was GF on the BK menu. When I got to the restaurant they had none of it on the menu, was not aware of cross-contamination issues, and did not have a dedicated fryer so their fries were contaminated. There was almost nothing on the menu that I could eat. On top of that they were out of toys for the kids menu, forgot the apple sauce in their meals, and the washrooms were absolutely filthy with the garbage overflowing. We will defiantly not be back.

Date of visit: July 2018