“Amazing Food at Great Prices!”

Spring Roll Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 724 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is one of my new favorite restaurants! Great food at low prices and they are licensed to boot! Love it!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stopped in here while we were visiting Saskatoon. I was looking for an inexpensive place to get some good quality Vietnamese food. I got the Seafood Mixed Vegetables Sizzling Platter which came hot a sizzling right out of the kitchen. Good sized portions. The others had a vermicelli noodle bowls, shrimp fried rice and lettuce and salad rolls. There was nothing left at the end of this meal. For the price, this was a great stop for us. It even came with free parking

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had a nice lunch on Saturday - my husband had been there before and was raving about the spring rolls. He had a double order of those and a noodle bowl. I had a noodle bowl with shrimp and chicken. It came with spring roll so I asked for it without meat and there was no problem. Everything was flavourful and delicious. We will definitely go back.

Thank N. M
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The best sizzling ginger beef in Saskatoon! Always good food! Small place so go early! Friendly owners look after you good!

1  Thank Jim P
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This was our go to spot when my Fiancè and I were living in the city (like almost once a week!). We have since moved but we were in the city again this weekend and we had to stop in one last time. As we were leaving we told them how much we have loved their restaurant but sadly this may be our last visit. To our surprise, they gave us our entire meal for free as a farewell!!!! We were floored! Thank you so much for your wonderful food and family service! It will be hard to find another Chinese restaurant as wonderful as Spring Roll!