“Nice atmosphere”

Ricky's All Day Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ricky's All Day Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 724 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very friendly and servers were very helpful and cordial. Food was great and a little pricey but well worth it overall. We will definitely return

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Ricky's All Day Grill is my go to choice when I want a comfortable, quiet spot for a visit with friends. The food is typical good and the menu options are varied. Their breakfast options are excellent and the coffee is very good. Servers tend to be attentive and quick with coffee refills.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Ricky's is an all right place to have dinner. Nothing fancy and just enough items on the menu to make a good selection. Service was good and our waitress was prompt. I had fish and chips . They were very generous with the serving and it was a good choice.
My wife had the club house with a salad. The salad was not very good. The lettuce was limp and the dressing which accompanied the salad was an oil and vinegar which came in two separate bottles. One can't ruin making a club house sandwich.
If staying at the Quality Inn this is a convenient pace to dine. I would do it again on my next stay.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Between my daughter and I decided to have an early supper after a long day at work, we were just driving and decided to stop at Ricky’s, good was very good and we didn’t wait long but the best was they brought on my plate a garlic bread which was really good had to ask for an extra cause my daughter loved too!! My salad was a good size and the kids menu not bad!!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was fast and had no complaints. Service was good and had an overall good experience. Will be back