“Excellent Lunch ”
Review of The Vault

The Vault
Ranked #183 of 724 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was very happy with the quality and presentation of the food.

The atmosphere was nice but not fancy.

The menu was diverse and extensive enough to have something for everyone.

Good value.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time visit with a group of 8. The food was so good. Every dish was delicious. Service was great too. Highly recommend this place. I’ll definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This place is a hidden gem. Nicely decorated, clean, very friendly service and really delicious food. Their menu is large and their portions are a great size. All food came out hot and tasted fantastic. They also have happy hour specials. I will definitely be back to this place.Try the sweet and sour chicken and the crispy ginger beef!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Mother and I stopped in for dinner. We were served by a young gentleman who was very good at what he did.
Each dish we had was delicious. The lemon chicken which is usually much too sweet for me was actually really good here. The fried rice came in a sizzling pot and was very good too.
Without any hesitation I will return.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Three of us recently went to the Vault for supper, as it had been recommended to us, and we all loved it. The taste was great, the portions large, and the price was very reasonable. Two of us had noodle bowls and one had a dinner for one and we all had leftovers to take home for lunch the next day. We will definitely be going back to this hidden gem!

1  Thank sasksunseeker56