“Great experience! Clean relaxed and friendly”
Review of Float Now

Float Now
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This place has a really nice setup for floating and does a good job of curating a spa-like experience from start to finish. I am 6'6" and was delighted they have an enormous 8' tank that will fit almost anyone. The experience left me feeling physically and mentally great. I'd recommend it!

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

A wonderful experience. Very relaxing and well worth the trip. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable. They go out of their way to make you feel relaxed and welcomed. I liked it so much I booked more appointments before I left. A must try.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Float away stress with a 90 minute soak in the clean pods. The staff is very friendly and answered any questions. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Super clean, friendly staff made me feel welcome, and the float tank was WAY bigger than I thought so I didn't feel closed in at all. The float was wonderful and fixed my back pain. I will be going regularly.

1  Thank uncreativename2016