“Awesome pizza with delivery ”
Review of Trifon's Pizza

Trifon's Pizza
Ranked #80 of 616 Restaurants in Regina
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was staying at the Residence Inn (see my other post) and checked in late around 11 PM, asked a good place to eat that delivers and lucky for us, he recommended Trifon's.

We had a chef special pizza (pepperoni, bacon, mushroom with double cheese). Everything had fantastic flavor, sauce was terrific and I do not know how they got that much cheese on a pizza without burning it, but they did a fantastic job, I didn't want to stop eating.

We also had an order of sweet potato fries with spicy dip and they were excellent as well. If there are 5 better pizzas in Regina, I need to move here.

If you are looking for great pizza, I do not see how you can go wrong here!

Von A, Manager at Trifon's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your glowing recommendation! Regina has some of the best pizza around and we are thrilled to be one of the reasons why. Our chef special has been a fan favourite since our founder, Trifon Agioritis, opened shop in 1972. We look forward to your next visit to the Queen City and hope you come and visit Trifon's Pizza & Spaghetti House again too. Have a good one!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

For years we've been coming to Regina and, it seems, we've made pizza the dish to have when we're here. We probably stopped trying different pizza restaurants about 15 years ago when my son decided that a restaurant named after a hurricane-ravaged city in Texas was the superlative place to eat pizza in Regina.

Not any more!!!!!

The pizza here is far more flavourful, fresh and HUGE. Thankfully, I ordered an 8" when I normally order a 10". The pie is about 2" thick and it's due to the toppings, not the crispy, delicious crust. I had a 20oz draft beer that was perfect! Good service, great food and located across the street from my hotel.

It just doesn't get better than this.

Von A, Manager at Trifon's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful review of Trifon's Pizza & Spaghetti House! We have a long history in Regina and have been making pizza since 1972. For over 40 years we've been perfecting our craft and are happy to share it with the world. Thank you for dining with us and we look forward to your next visit to the Queen City! Have a great day!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Why change things when you have them right. We ordered the Royal, with wings. It is pretty much the way we remembered it from years ago. The crust was the right texture, even after sitting for a bit it didn't fall apart. The toppings were the right amount. We added the wings for an up sale and was not disappointed.

Von A, Manager at Trifon's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thanks for the fantastic review of Trifon's Pizza & Spaghetti House! We are so happy to hear that you came back to visit again. We've had our signature recipe since our doors opened in 1972 and will continue to share it with our community for years to come. Looking forward to serving you again soon and hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I picked up Greek ribs and a 10” Ham and pineapple for supper as my wife had a busy evening and we had no time to cook. Ribs were tasty, boneless and plentiful. The pizza used real ham, not processed stuff and it had lots of cheese, perfect crust and sauce and pineapples. I ordered online, my order was acknowledged promptly and I was told what time to pick up my pizza. They were right on time and included a litre of pop for free. Our new favourite pizza place!!!

Von A, Manager at Trifon's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Hey there, thank you for your words of appreciation and that glowing star rating! We're so stoked to know of your great experience with Trifon's Pizza & Spaghetti House and to be your new favourite! Hoping to not lose that spot anytime soon. Drop in again soon for another yummy slice. Have a great day!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is called a “family restaurant” and well deserved too. The service was personable and the food was better than I could have made it. Homemade bread for toast. Wonderful. Wonderful wonderful.

Von A, Manager at Trifon's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hi Valerie, thank you for the amazing review of Trifon's Pizza & Spaghetti House. We love providing our community with quality, homemade meals for the whole family to enjoy. We are so happy that you enjoyed your breakfast with us and look forward to serving you again soon. Have a wonderful day!