All reviews no elevator patio doors room was clean main floor room bacon and eggs quiet location first floor front desk staff stayed nights the trans canada highway would stay again night's sleep wi fi transcanada highway lots of pillows nice stay one night stay
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The rooms and breakfast was nice. Staff was great and friendly. T.V. could use some upgrading, seemed to be old and outdated with channels. Plus there was myself and my wife and only one chair to relax in. could use another chair.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We were stuck in a snow storm so we booked last minute online and were very pleased with the service, price and the hotel overall. We had a great night ready and served a good breakfast in the morning and continued our trip. I would definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend. Room was clean but very small. Really disliked the breakfast very average at best the room where they have it is very small and is so very crowded. The cost of the hotel is very reasonable guess you get what you pay for

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Arrived here late evening after a long journey from Scotland. The receptionist was very welcoming and professional.
The room was a good size, clean, and the beds very comfortable-especially the pillows.The room was also quiet considering it is close to the main road.
The bathroom had plenty of good toiletries, was very clean, and the provision of face wash cloths was very welcome. There is also a night light in the bathroom, which I thought was a lovely, thoughtful touch for people to find there was in the night-especially children.
Breakfast was a small buffet, but with plenty of options- the eggs and coffee were great!
All the staff we encountered were really friendly and professional, and made sure the guests were at ease and well looked after. As someone who works in hotels, I think I am more critical than most when it comes to customer service as well.
Thank you Comfort Inn, I would certainly recommend you, and would use you again when passing through.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Comfort_Inn_Regina, General Manager at Comfort Inn Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you so very much for your very kind, and positive feedback! We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay! We have a very professional and capable staff, and LOVE to hear great comments about the good customer service!
We hope you enjoy your entire stay in Canada, and look forward to the please of serving you again!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Rooms are very spacious, bathroom very nice, beds comfortable and able to set temperature to my preference very easily. Pool with water slide is more for younger children but my 7 and 8 year old still enjoyed it. Hot tub was hot. Chlorine was a bit high but I suppose better than too low. Breakfast in morning was great. Didn’t hear any noise from other rooms. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family