All reviews full kitchen fire pit mosaic stadium the free wifi works wow factors beautiful kitchen evening snacks living space huge walk in shower liquor store football stadium large fridge pull out sofa parking lot sitting area great property pool area was great
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Wow what a great property!
Stayed here a few times now and never been disappointed!!!
Great location for football games, farm progress show, concerts!
The front desk team are very friendly and polite!
Breakfast was good and outside bbq are awesome!
Def will be going back!

Check it out!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed here a few weeks ago for a business trip. I had wanted to stay downtown, but everything was booked, so I ended up here. It was a very nice hotel and the staff were very nice and helpful. The room was really spacious and clean and the hotel had a really good complimentary breakfast in the morning (with hot food, not just continental). However it is in a somewhat remote location, so if you arrive later in the evening, while they have a small "marketplace" by the front desk to buy microwave food, there are no restaurants in the hotel or nearby that I could tell (after 8pm at night when I arrived). That being said, Regina is a small city, so a cab to downtown is about 10 minutes and less than $20 if you needed to go to a restaurant. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

As a business stop this makes perfect sense. The hotel is well kept, clean and very comfortable. Home away from home.
I recommend it to any family or business stop over.

The gym is small but functional. Equipment is up to date and clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We just loved this hotel, We were greeted by friendly and helpful staff on arrival and asked if we wanted a room on the main floor or other. We were given Rm. 507, a double Queen. The room was a delight, two lovely queen beds, a kitchen fully equipped with all the amenities including a dishwasher, a lovely peninsula counter, quartz, I believe with 4 comfortable high back chairs with pendant lights overhead, great for reading or eating, The room had a lovely king sized pull out sofa, a nice writing desk and a large flat screened TV. The bathroom was bright and clean with walk in shower, lovely sink with a really nice lighted mirror. There was an addition nook outside the bathroom with a large mirror, counter and lighting which was very handy, across from it a 2 door clothe closet. There was really nice lighting on either side of the bed and in between, along with a clock and telephone. The air condition worked well as it was a warm day. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub, there was also a very tall water slide and separate children's pool. Although we didn't use it, there was a fitness room and large bright laundromat. We enjoyed the complimentary appetizers which were offered between 6:00 & 7:30 p.m. There were barbecues available for use outside and a firepit to sit around outside. The breakfast was great, waffles, scrambled eggs, two hot meat dishes, fresh fruit, hot oatmeal, toast, yogurt and more. Whoever planned this hotel did a wonderful job. There is a convenience store across the street, a hospital next door and really close by is the new Mosaic Football Stadium. The hotel also has a snack shop, I believe called The Market. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room faced the front street and was very quiet, no noises from the hallway.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel on 3 separate occasions in May.
Each stay the courteous staff assisted us immensely. Thank you especially to Michelle at the front desk.
Each room is a suite that has everything you could possibly need to light housekeep if you needed to.
Small evening hot meal/snack offered during the dinner hour. They had American breakfast than was better than most hotels. Complimentary coffee and drinks offered all day long.
And the best part about this was the price was budgetary reasonable.
We will be back.