“Lots to see and do!”

Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Many restaurants and shops and many opportunities to experience in a small area all that Quebec has to offer. We especially liked the hand blown glass shop on the Main Street in Old Town. Lots of great food and drink.

Write a ReviewReviews (12 054)
All reviews
"walking tour"
in 201 reviews

538 - 542 of 12 054 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We loved everything about Quebec City. . .old and new, we felt transported to another time and place.

1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is my first time in Quebec. This is a great city to walk around in. I loved the vast history, and dare I say, I even got to relax. I went to the bookstore, grabbed a book, went to the boardwalk, and read by the St. Lawrence river. In the lower city, they have shops, and great places to eat, that won’t break your budget. Even on a rainy day, this place was alive, and beautiful. And it seemed like there was a group tour, for whatever your fancy! This is a walking city. There are steep climbs, but well maintained streets. Just be prepared to bring adequate shoe wear. I highly recommend Le Citadelle, The chateau tour, and the seminary tour. Or just walk around. I was there on a weekday, so I just walked in to most restaurants, however, traffic on the weekends is pretty high, so reservations are a must. Can’t recommend Quebec enough. I might go back for the Christmas festival.

2  Thank obiren13
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have been wanting to visit Quebec City for a very long time. The only thing I remembered about the Old City from when I was there when I was 11 was that it was a walled city. It was even more magical than I dreamed it would be. We just walked and walked. Don’t miss a street as there are so many wonderful things to see!!