I am so happy that I was fortunate to find this place!!!! The owner Genevieve , has been especially kind and warm from beginning of booking to end of stay. From the moment you walk in to this gem you will be swept off your feet with not only views, but by the massive open spaces and cleanliness! The beds were extremely comfortable as well and words can't do justice ....this place had everything!!
1. You will not ever in a million years find a better place to stay in Quebec City; you can stop looking now.
2. Each of the 6 huge apartments is the full depth of the building with big windows on each end.
3. There is an elevator, even though it is a beautifully renovated historic warehouse.
4. Don't miss the lovely rooftop terrace.
5. The online photos are lovely, the real thing is even better.
6. The place is called Royal Dalhousie, but Trip Advisor has them listed as something generic.
Stayed here for a girl's weekend. It was fantastic! Everything about it! Beautiful condos, excellent location, very clean and wonderful people to work with. Probably one of the best places I have ever stayed and will definitely stay again. Amazing!
Our 2 bedroom condo overlooked the St Lawrence River, was fully stocked and is beautiful. It's also in a prime location in walking distance to the old town. And it has a spot for parking! I definitely recommend it.
Our family of three( father, mother and adult son) just returned from a wonderful vacation in the old city. I had the privilege of speaking with Genevieve prior to confirming our reservations, and she was extremely accommodating. The condo was in the very heart of Quebec City close to restaurants, a bakery, and convenient stores. The condo had everything-- a well equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, toiletries, and a large spacious living room for entertaining. We loved our unit, the Frontenac, a two bedroom, two bath rental was one of the nicest condos we have ever rented including in Hawaii, Victoria, Alaska, New York, etc. We will gladly promote The Royal Dalhousie Condos to all of our friends and family. As we visit QC quite often, we no longer need to search for a great place to stay as we have discovered the best.