“Great tasting lunch with good service and comfortable environment”

Zibo! Reztaurant Bar
Ranked #99 of 6 036 Restaurants in Montreal
Neighbourhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Description: Unpretentious choice with a bar featuring Californian-inspired cuisine & weekday drink specials.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was blowing a -5 gale and snowing but the walk to Zibo for lunch was well worthwhile. We arrived to a busy restaurant but we were quickly show to our table by a polite and good natured waitress. Our drink order was collected and then shortly afterwards our food order. We each had a different dish, I had a Zibo burger which was excellent, served with fries. My colleagues had a pizza and a Caesar salad with chicken. All three dishes were excellent. All of a sudden the restaurant was virtually empty, this is obviously popular as a lunch venue for the workers in the area. Overall the experience was nothing short of excellent with great service with a smile and great food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited the restaurant on April 31st for one of my girlfriends birthday. We were assisted and served by Karolane. She was amazing !! Excellent service and recommendations ;)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Zibo for dinner with colleagues. I ordered the Salmon which was delicious. As a group we ordered pita bread with a dip and also calamari. Both were really good. The meals were decent size serving.. not too big but not too small either just right. For desert everyone had the creme brûlée. It was everything we expected and more. We will definitely be going back.

Groupe_ZIBO, Public Relations Manager at Zibo! Reztaurant Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for this great comment about our food. Looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice place, adult crowd, very nice server, had house salad to start, excellent! Also soup of day, tasty, ordered the zibo burguer, very good! Also the steak frites, was in lunch specials, a little tough cut, but well seasoned. Overall very nice

Thank you for your comment!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived to a virtually empty restaurant which has always been a red flag sign for me. Busy restaurants provide good service but not this one. No one at the desk. Eventually a man arrives and shouts, “English”? I respond yes and off he goes and when he was twenty feet ahead of me grind and looks at me like I am stupid. Place is empty but does not ask where I want to sit so I sit at the bar where there are no customers and one staff and I sit and I sit. Then leave.

Hi!
Thanks for taking the time to write this comment.
This is not how we usually greet our clients.
We are sorry that you have not been properly welcome is our restaurant.
Our customer service is very important for us!