Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Book In Advance
Tours from Spade & Palacio Non-Touristy Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Spade & Palacio Non-Touristy Tours
from US$79,78
from US$52,93
from US$23,01
More Info
All reviews anne marie market tour jean talon market food tour pupusas charcuterie market food great tour mural tour sorbet bike lanes street art cold brew coffee salvadoran food cheat sheet highly recommend this tour hush puppies
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As part of my first visit to Montréal, I had the pleasure of participating in the fantastic walking tour headed by Lesley,our superbly knowledgeable guide. It was an astounding peek at the wonders and highlights of Old Montréal alongside a warm and friendly group of people. Highly recommend it for anyone visiting the city.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can not recommend this company or the tour “Beyond the Basilica” more!! My husband and I booked a private tour and it was worth every penny. Our guide, Lesly, was just incredible! Her knowledge and love of the city was evident from the minute we met until we parted ways at a lovely cafe! Beyond the Basilica tour provided us with a comprehensive view of the city, allowing us to then explore some of the neighborhoods further on our own later in our trip. Be prepared to walk, learn and fall in love with a new city!!!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No, seriously - that's exactly what it's like. Anne-Marie, our guide, showed such an enthusiasm for every shop, restaurant and brewery we visited, every bite of every food we tried, in fact, every step we took, that it felt like she was a super-cool friend who was trying to talk me into moving to Montréal by showing me all the great things her city has to offer. I enjoyed myself immensely and I will definitely take another S&P tour on my next visit to Montréal. Oh, and Anne-Marie was not just another tour guide, she's an owner of the company! How's that for service? Try getting that from some double-decker bus tour.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The tour was excellent. Jean Talon Market was very impressive. Plenty of food and drink samples. Would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The food tour was great. Very knowledgeable guides, an interesting perspective on food in Montreal and got to try a lot of new things.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 12 December 2018

The small, non-touristy tour visits at least 6 of the local guides’ favorite eateries and watering holes, enough to satisfy any hunger and a really good wonder through the streets. Nobody was left out of the conversation and nobody went away hungry.

Date of experience: August 2018