other travellers have booked this property

Review of La Chloe

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

AmyandArn...
San Francisco, California
“Convenient location but ...”
Reviewed 5 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We rented on Trip Advisor. Perhaps the experience would have been better on Home Away. We had to call the owner in Canada to get information about parking, key retrieval, location of apartment, etc. Very frustrating. We also paid for a parking card which was thrown under the door on the last day!!!

Apartment is sterile but convenient to everything. There are no lights in kitchen. Washing machine and air conditioning are operational but do not work well. Towels are great but sheets are scratchy.

Will never rent on Trip Advisor again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
7 Aug 2015
Thank-you for your review and choosing to stay at one of my apartments. I am sincerely sorry to hear that you had a less than perfect stay. I reread our communication and I am again sorry that you had such a difficult time accessing the very comprehensive reservation app I use. This app was sent to you shortly after your reservation was booked. I actually answered all of your questions prior to your booking, accepted the booking, and told you about the reservation app which would be emailed to you while I was in the hospital in labour with the birth of my first child. I re-sent you this app, which I have used many times with my guests, multiple times after. After you mentioned you were having trouble with accessing the information, I sent you all the information you needed directly to the message thread for accessing the apartment along with not only my contact information, but also an associates contact information. Again, I apologize for your difficulties but the technology has always been touted in the past as exceptionally user friendly and extremely comprehensive and I honestly do not know why it was being so difficult for you. I contacted the site which engineered it and they could not identify any issues on their end.

Regarding the sheets, I apologize for that as well. I keep 600 count Egyptian cotton sheets in that apartment, but as I have been spending as much time as possible recovering as a new mom, I have been relying on staff and there is a chance that perhaps she made your bed with the wrong sheets. I wish you had mentioned this to me as I would have immediately remedied the situation with bringing you a new set.

I also apologize that you were disappointed with how you received the parking card I let you use. This was my personal parking card which so that you were able to take advantage of my considerably less expensive parking fees versus what you would have had to pay had you parked without it. As I mentioned in our communication, I had tried several times throughout your stay to give it to you in person. You were not answering the door to the apartment as you were mostly likely out in the city, so I eventually left it under the door as I will respectfully not let myself into the apartment during a guests stay out of consideration to my guests privacy and sense of security.

Again, I'm sorry for the disappointment you experienced. I messaged you during your stay to see if there were any issues, I never heard from you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$78
Night
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing