“Loved it!”
Review of Lola Rosa

Lola Rosa
Reserve with OpenTable
Lola Rosa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 6 036 Restaurants in Montreal
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Plateau Mont-Royal
Description: Lola Rosa Park is the place to enjoy one of the best vegetarian food. We offer a large choice of yummy comfortable food for everybody. In the summer you can enjoy our cocktail on the terrasse with one of our famous Lola Nachos (best nachos in the world)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious food. Excellent service. Quaint and fun atmosphere. Will definitely return. The lasagna is to die for and the chick pea fries are awesome.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

My boys and I were in Montreal this week visiting some friends and they recommended this restaurant to us. Boy, are we glad we listened! The service was great and accommodating (even if we could only utter a few words in French!) and the food was delicious. Their chickpea fries and nachos are truly one of a kind. My kids are huge meat eaters and they were easily satiated. Lola Rosa makes me want to go vegetarian! Thank you to all the staff for a great experience!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great lunch. We had the nachos, the curry rice bowl, and the chickpea fries. All were excellent, and the portions were reasonable.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I loved Lola Rosa! We got there quite late for brunch, but not late enough that they were already on to the lunch menu. I had an amazing "faux-mon" bagel with smoked carrots, capers, cashew cream cheese, roast potatoes and salad, for $11! My friend had the quesadilla, which was also delicious. Great menu to choose from, and the decor inside is really cool.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Stellar vegan and vegetarian food served in a casual environment. Service is okay, but the food is where it shines...great nachos, lasagna, burrito, poutine!