Le Meridien Versailles
US$230
US$167
US$159
  • Pool
All reviewsguy concordia metro stationboutique hotelvalet parkingupgraded to a junior suitesherbrooke streetregular roomfront desk staffan upgradecorner roomking bedflat screen tvdowntown montrealvalet servicelocation is greatper daybooked this hotelroom was large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is in an excellent location and the room was beautiful and surprisingly spacious. Service was friendly and attentive. The restaurant/bar area on the main floor looked beautiful and very enticing but we did not have an opportunity to go. I would not hesitate to book this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

While Le Meridien Versailles isn’t the most glamorous hotel in Monreal, it is perfect if you are looking to balance a nice room at a value price.

The restaurant at the hotel was exceptional and the staff always had a smile. They gave me an spg gold upgrade to a deluxe room that was quite spacious.

I suggest this hotel for folks who want a nice room at a reasonable price. I will definitely Stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank akalfayan
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I had breakfast at the Meridien. The waitress entered the amount with the tip included and the credit card proceed to prompt me for the tip, again. I was in a hurry so did not notice until after the fact. I effectively tipped more than 30% for some very standard service.
I pointed this out to the waitress who just shrugged and said it would be very complicated to undo. I suggest the Meridien revise this misleading and somewhat dishonest practice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
MassimoLeMeridien, Manager at Le Meridien Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Susanne,

Thank you in advance for your feedback on your experience. My sincerest apologies for the misunderstanding, I will definitely be looking into this matter, as this is not standard practice here. Please feel free to e-mail me directly, so that I may correct the situation appropriately.

ntoia@versailleshotels.com

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Great place to stay - Spacious room, very clean, good size bathroom. VERY comfortable bed. Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable staff. Within easy walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Museums and Metro are close. Quaint neighborhood. Stay here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Traveller,

It is a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We pride ourselves in offering a personalized and attentive service to all of our residence. We would be delighted to welcome your back to Le Meridien Versailles on your next trip to Montreal.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Arrived and door staff were just hanging out - not opening the door or welcoming guests.
Restaurant / morning bar staff are too busy to pay attention to you. Room service took an hour, when ordered even the night before.
Bathroom is outdated. Room doesn’t have own temperature control. Hydro was out (not hotels fault) both nights - resulting in loud beeping noise for 2 plus hours (in the middle of the night)
Good location - but will stay elsewhere next trip

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
MassimoLeMeridien, Manager at Le Meridien Versailles, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Traveler,

Our sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations on your stay with us. We will definitely look into the matter regarding the staff and ensure matters are handled. In regards to the bathrooms, we are currently in the process of renovating them.

Please let me know the next time you are in town, I will ensure you get the proper treatment and upgraded room with new bathroom.

If you need anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

ntoia@versailleshotels.com