Reviews (2 514)
2 514 results
1 696
1 696
All reviews full kitchen family suite bagels high ceilings continental breakfast old montreal top floor valet parking rooftop pool laundry room dining table rooms are huge within walking distance downtown montreal minute walk one bedroom suite underground city
239 - 244 of 2 514 reviews
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I liked this place a lot. Great downtown location and a perfect place to stay for the jazz festival. Close to the action, but away from the constant din. The room was huge - too much so for a single person, I think. But that's a minor thing. It had a fully equipped kitchen and nice dining table. There was even a large pillar in the dining area that didn't cramp the room at all. Staff was friendly and the continental breakfast was decent enough (as is the case with most continental type offerings). I'd certainly stay there again and highly recommend it - especially for couples on a longer stay where the kitchen might be of more utility.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Following my sister's recommendation... we chose to make Le Square Phillps our base for exploring Montreal; we couldn't have done better for the value, location, and space provided our family.

The location was ideal for exploring several areas... walking to Vieux Montreal, the Plateau (including Mount Royal), and downtown for the Jazz Festival, none of the walks took us more than 30 minutes (metro was an option... but the weather was nice).

The room was excellent (we graciously accepted an upgrade)... lots of space, great natural light, two bathrooms, and a nice kitchen. The free Continental breakfast was good and dining area was clean with ample seating (if you want a full breakfast, options are very close by).

As we opted to not rent a car, we can definitely say that the hotel is within easy walking distance of the train station... making a trip in and out of the city quite easy. We will definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Z9232SWrobertm
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Room was nice and big, bed was lovely and the pillows. A lady called Vanessa was lovely and helpful on the front desk and the only things that let the hotel down was the breakfast and the hotel was a bit expensive for what it was . The breakfast was chaos when it was busy, and obviously continental , which I think means ( little choice) unless you like a lot of bread or fruit. The staff were very nice though and polite.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank david h
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Wow! We were surprised how nice this hotel was. Our junior suite was huge! Kitchen, bedroom, large living room and bathroom. Free breakfast was added bonus. Staff was very polite. We walked to old port in about 10-15 minutes. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in Montreal.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

This is a wonderful hotel. The staff is fantastic, informative, helpful and kind. I would recommend this hotel over and over again. Close to everything. Free breakfast.. just amazing. If you have doubts... trust me and stay here. Great hotel. And I am picky.

• Trip type: Travelled with family